Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuckerlooked to Cali for protection from theCRAB NET??:shock:WHOA! This is significant!

Unless he just had an Oh S_ _ _! moment and forgot where he was going! :p

Raspberry

:jumpforjoy:Ooooohhh, this soundsgood, Carolyn. Tucker running to his big sister for protection from thecrab net - who would've thought? Hopefully, this is the start ofsomething - if not friendship, then at least tolerance.

Jan

Carolyn wrote:
Fauna sits at my side the whole time she's out of her cage.Will not leave me. Sure, she'll run up to Tucker and demand he cleanher eyes, but after he does, she beats feet right back to me.
That's our little diva!:yes:
Tucker has been binkying, getting into mischief, and digging andpulling at my pant leg/robe/ankles, any chance he can get.
:disgust: Tucker, you leave poor Cali alone. :foreheadsmack:
Cali has been very mellow. She spends the majority of her freetime in her cage. I coax her to come out; she'll come out for about 20minutes and I make her sit for a grooming and then pet her, then she'sback in her cage
Aww.....whata bunny. :inlove:

Do NOT tell me:shock2:

thatYOUhave been chasing:witch:

my BABY:monkey:

with that crab net again!:scared:

:mad::mad::mad:

Run Tucker! Run! :dragster:

Pam :inlove:

Okay, now that Ican breathe... I think that's the most words, or emoticons our wisejudge has ever used in onepost!

Carolyn, shesoooooo busted you!!!

Raspberry

:foreheadsmack: Trying toget some compassion from you people is like shopping for milkinthe hardware store! :disgust:

If Tucker would do as he should, the Crab Net would never have to be handled.

Don'tcha know, cain'tcha see??

-Carolyn

Love for my Tuckstershields me from any attemptsof reason :p

Pam

Special ps: If you try to hide from the tears and sorrow, you'll miss all the joy and love. :rose:

pamnock wrote:
Love for my Tuckstershields me from anyattemptsof reason :p

Pam

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks Pam.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

pamnock wrote:
Do NOT tell me:shock2:

thatYOUhave been chasing:witch:

my BABY:monkey:

with that crab net again!:scared:

:mad::mad::mad:

Run Tucker! Run! :dragster:

Pam :inlove:
Priceless Judge Nock. lol too funny and I agree with Ras that you busted her so bad. lol

So.

You all think you know what's best for MY Babies, do ya?

:witch:

NO, YOU DON'T!!

:laugh:

FIRST OF ALL: I let Cali out the other night with Fauna and Tucker out.Tucker charged her - Nose to Nose. She submitted and he was On TheAttack.

OUT Came The Crab Net. *Caught!*

Then, There Were Two.

Fauna was watching from afar. Cali came over to me and put her headdown for pats. The minute Cali's jaw hit the floor, Fauna was rightnext to her waiting for some Lovin too.

I balanced myself and was petting both of them. Fauna pretended to careabout Cali and sniffed her eye and then her nose. Back to the center ofher nose - she opened her mouth and let Cali feel her teeth. She didn'tbite at all, she just let Cali know that she could.

Cali jumped, then it was scoop Fauna up and (as Buck would say) "quick step" back to her cage.

Soooo...the bonding thing didn't work.

AND...
For those criticizing The Crab Net:

Tonight, I picked it up, and Tucker jumped in his cage.

HA!

So There! :brat:

IT WORKED! :elephantslide:

-Carolyn

*ahem* allyour stories aretruely wonderful!! especially Tucker hiding with Cali..who would havethought?!(cept the part about chasing poor lovey-dovey Tuckerwith a crab net! :?)

But where are the PICTURES???? :(:X:(

I havent seen any of those babes in agesssssssss!

FreddysMom wrote:
*ahem*? all?your stories are truely wonderful!! especiallyTucker hiding with Cali..who would have thought?!?(cept the part aboutchasing poor lovey-dovey Tucker with a crab net! :?)

But where are the PICTURES???? :(:X:(

I havent seen any of those babes in agesssssssss!

?

I ABSOLUTELY HATE TO ADMIT IT, But...

RaspberrySwirl was right. :sad:

Tucker was in an "Oh ****!" moment, rather than a run to Cali for protection moment.

No pictures expected anytime soon.

Sorry!

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
? ?You're the witch.. uh, I mean, the woman,yeah, that's what I meant! You're the woman! ?

I'll GET YOU, My Pretty...

and your little 'Bastian Too!

:witch:

Carolyn,

you have a crab net, i gotta broom! :D

*Rue hates being picked up so everytime she had to go back to the cage,i showed her the broom. (I used to live in a bachelor so the chase wasendless) Well now when she sees the broom, zip, she's right back in hercage.

Latest posts

Back