Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at thatbaby's tail! I think it's bigger thanall ofSebbie! :)

attachment.php

Whoa! :shock:Now that's a GLUB!!!

attachment.php

gypsy wrote:
Tucker called me the other daywhile you were at work and said heis ready to come live at my house ,he told me you were stilltrying to make him think he is a Crab. :foreheadsmack:poorPoor Tucker , he has bunny legsnot crab legs lol .

....he sure can run sideways fast though!!!....'specially when Carolyn's in hot pursuit with the crab net!!:run:

Tina and Ariel: I don't mind gettingcoal. I can use it for the eyes of a snowman and I'd like toget a stick. "Walk Tall and Carry a Big Stick".

Lyndsy and Gypsy: Yes, Tucker-Bucker is a babe, isn'the? Gypsy taking Tucker -or Cali and Fauna -out ofTucker Town would be like taking away his oxygensupply. They couldn't live happily withoutme. Cassi is as mistaken as all of the rest of the folks whothink Cali is theirs. You can just rewrite your bunnynappinglist taking my babies off - that is IF you care about their happinessand well-being at all.

All the rest that comment about her tail: She'sIgnoring You - not me! :foreheadsmack: Youshould've been insulted, not complimenting her.

PGG: I only use Webtv at times. It doesn't supportpictures, but my other system does.I realize I'mliving in ancient times not having a digital camera. Don'tknow when that will ever happen.

Bunsforlife: I'm so glad you're back. I forgot yousaw how Cali loves Humphrey. I'm glad I have awitness. I hope it's going well in your new home.

Ariel: I know I have to get other shots of Tucker andFauna. Hoping that some of them came out on the other tworolls of film I have. Will definitely post some more if I gotany good ones. That last roll was pretty much taken up justtrying to get one good shot of Cali's Christmas Card. All themore reason why I really do need to get a digital camera. Inthe end, I'm wasting money. Sorry that you didn'tknow where Santa resides.

-Carolyn

Omg, new pictures!!!!! Yay!

I just love the picture of Cali in front of that beautiful quilt. :)She looks so....regal. Then of course she's giving the Tail. LOL

Love that picture of Tucks with the Santa hat.

Wish Fauna would let me pose her for a Christmaspicture, but it's her way or No Way. If Fauna's not happy,ain't nobody in the house is happy, so none of us mess with her to makeher try to do something she doesn't want to do.

-Carolyn

Laura wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
I'd like to geta stick. "Walk Tall and Carry a Big Stick".
Um, I'm pretty sure it's "Walksoftly and carry a big stick".
:)
Sorry, I had to....

I always mess up those types of sayings.

Let's not beat a dead cow 'kay, Laura?!

:wink:

-Carolyn

Laura wrote:
DidI tell you I recently dreamed you sent Cali to live with us?I'm not kidding. I REALLY dreamed that! Ally was sopsyched!

Laura

In your Dreams is Right, Sista!

Sooooska,

See the abuse I take! :no:

I just sit here and do nothing to deserve it. :dunno:

-Carolyn

gypsy wrote:
I am making my list , checkingit twice , a bunny napping listisoh so nice !.
LOL!! I like that!

Carolyn, it is so nice to see your babies again - nearly forgotten whatthey look like ;). I love Cali with Humphrey - hope Sebbie doesn't getjealous.

Shame Fauna won't pose for a Christmas pic. I think she would look so sweet dreessed up all Festive!

Can't wiat to see the other pics when they get developed :)

Jan

Laura wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
I'd like to geta stick. "Walk Tall and Carry a Big Stick".
Um, I'm pretty sure it's "Walksoftly and carry a big stick".
:)
Sorry, I had to....
"short people gotnobody..."

She messed up that line for a reason! Itwas a Freudianslip!

Raspberry

That is such a pretty tail. All yourbunnies are so darn gorgeous. I just want to give them all abig sloppy kiss. :)

Latest posts

Back