Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! That face!!

attachment.php

Tucker says: "You'll never get me! I snub my nose at you Nappers!"

(Had to put the harness on him because he was impossible about going tobed at night. I don't worry about you bunnynappers becausehe's so fast, you can't catch him.)

Stephanie wrote:
Ithink it's time to plan another BunnyNapping here. I'm way too jealous,what about everyone else? :p

You in BunnyMommy?
I'm in, but only if I get Fauna!

Carolyn,

We wont have any problems catching Tucker, he loves his Aunt BunnyMommy!

Carolyn, these are the best photos I've seen ofTucker, and Fauna's indignant look is priceless. I agree with everyonethat Cali is totally beautiful - she looks so huge in the photo withTucker and Fauna. Good luck with the bondingprocess - Jan

Pepper wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Cali's first day inConnecticut.
She's a beauty.What kind of rabbit is she?She's? alot bigger then Tucker & Fauna.

Sorry Pepper, I missed this question.
She's a Flemish Giant. She's got a lot more growing to do.

:)

She's as sweet as Fauna.

She's a good girl, and her size is Very Intimidating to me. She's as sweet as they come though.

-Carolyn

Lissa wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
She's as sweet as Fauna.

-Carolyn
Liar.? :p

You're Absolutely Right, Mrs. Lissa. I should preface that by saying,

"Right Now, she's as sweet as Fauna."

Thanks Lissa.

:)

-Carolyn

*nepo* wrote:
Congratulations?Carolyn?you are very lucky.Be very careful there are a lot of jealous people outthere!:D

I see that, *nepo*.

Tucker Town isn't easily found on a map.

;)

-Carolyn

Tell that baby boythat his Auntie Raspberry is happy to see him living life the way hewas born to live it! ;)

knolw

You so 'get it', Raspberry. You are like a rabbit whisperer. You know what these rabbits are saying!

Touche! (with the accent over the e)

-Carolyn

What?!!!!???!! I'm gone like a week and come back, and now Carolyn has a Flemish??!?!?!!!

You just couldn't control yourself could you Carolyn? lol

I'm feeling the urge to have a FG picture war. :p

Good luck. How old is she? I'm too lazy to read.

-Madelon

I knew this would happen -- I told Carolyn awhile ago that she had a big heart and there was room for more bunns.(She was adamant that the size of her"family" was just fineas it was).

A Flemish? We just didn't know her heart was that big! LOL

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Iknew this would happen -- I told Carolyn a while ago that she had a bigheart and there was room for more bunns. (She was adamant that the sizeof her"family" was just fine as it was).

A Flemish? We just didn't know her heart was that big! LOL

Pam
I've always known how big hearted she is,but now that I know how open she is to changing her family size, I'mseriously considering sending her a couple of large UPS packages by theweekend. The dietary requirement lists for these beasts will be farless stringent, you will need pizza rolls,french fries andcode red mountain dew. Also won't have to play with them much, justgive them a cell phone! :X

Raspberry

Pamnock,

Without our private emails, I'm not sure I would've gone through withit. You helped me so much - and I can't thank you enough forthe sense you made.

Babydoshia,

Yup! I couldn't control myself. Once I heard therewas a Beautiful Flemish out there in need of a home, I had to go for itif I could. The odds were against us to get her here, thespace, etc., but it's turning out even better than I everexpected. Since she's from California, I named her Cali andshe's 6 months old. Tucker is taking some time to adjust, butFauna can care less about her at this point. Have to scattertheir free time until they get used to each other's scent andpresence. I absolutely adore her like I adore my otherbabies. Her size freaks me out a bit, but I'm getting moreand more used to it.

At one point, dajeti2 told me that a man came in to fix hert.v. She also has a Flemish Giant by the name ofApollo. Apparently, Apollo came out of his cage and barrelingover to the gentleman because he didn't pay any attention toApollo. The guy dropped everything and ran out of thehouse.

At the time I had heard this story, I thought to myself, "How can anyone be afraid of a rabbit...especially Apollo!"

Well, now I know!!

Raspberry and Pamnock,

I don't have a big heart, I have a crazy mind! I knowI've lost it. I haven't told the majority of my family aboutCali yet.

What the heck. Ya only live once, andtheopportunity to get Cali was too good topassup. I have absolutely noregrets at all.I'm so gratefulthat she's mine. The gentleman thatoffered to take her if it didn't work out with mesaid he'skeeping his fingerscrossed that it doesn't work out becausehe saw her picture the other day and he fell instantly in love.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back