Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If anyone told me a week ago that I'd have a 6-month old Flemish Giantbaby girl by today, I would've told you that you were certifiably Nutsand I would've lost a bundle of cash betting on it. Thanks for thecompliments.

:)

bunsforlife: Her eyelashes are stunning. They are as black and long as the night.

Cher: She's about 8 lbs. The doctor weighed her in at 3.6 kg. soI just have to look at the conversion chart. Tucker is 4.4, I believe -Buck Jones can check me on that, and Fauna is 3.8.

Raspberry Swirl: I just can't get over her size! :shock: I havea rug in the living room, but they have to get there. As you can see bythe pictures of Tucker Lane, it's made of wooden streets. Poor babygirl, Cali, is trying to maneuver her big feet on the slippery floor,but she's learning. She looks so adorable. Just like Bambi trying towalk on ice. Her back left foot goes out and down, while her back rightfoot goes up and out. So cute! The other two know that they have toslow down on the wood and you have to start out lightly. She'll learn.She goes to give a big jump on the wood and she gets all bollixed up.Trimming her nails should prove interesting - to say the least!

NightPoet: I didn't make that cage. It was a gift to Tucker fromAunt Bunny (the other name for The Missus) and Uncle Buck.

Pamnock: Thank you so much for explaining her hair to me. WhenBuck asked me last night, I thought she was a fawn color, but theHealth Certificate says her color is Sand, but she does look copper,blue, with black tips. Especially now since she's shedding.

I imagine she'll grow into her tail, ears, and feet because they'rejust so proportionally huge compared to the rest of her. She looks ahare to me with ears so big.

She's very beautiful.

Tucker definitely is protective of Fauna and I at the moment, although- Cali just moved and he went racing over to see if things were undercontrol.

He's moody, but he's a good Mayor in this Town.

-Carolyn

Bunsforlife,

You and your man are welcome here any time. The door is open.

There's always the Boathouse Bunny party in July, but truth be told,Buck Jones and the Missus really want to meet Cali so they might be intown in early December. Would love to have you and yours for lunch.

:)

-Carolyn

Aw I wish I lived in the US (they'll only let mypartner work if we moved there though :X Just coz Ihaven't finished my degree yet!!)coz I want to visit you andyour buns! Cali is so gorgeous!! Bet you're pleasedto have 3 lovely babies to take care of! :D Wedefinately need to see more pictures in the future! LOL

Well, Delphinum,

When you can make it to the States, be sure to stop in to Tucker Town.

Flemish Giants should come with a Warning for folks that are going to adopt one.

WARNING: BEWARE OF THE GIANT BINKY! :shock:

You definitely have to get out of the way! :shock:

-Carolyn

To MyBunnyBoys,

I knew you, of all people, would get a kick out of Fauna's face.There's more where that picture came from. She gave me that look a'few' times.

Fauna sends her love.

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

Watch out! Tucker is the boss of that town and soon he'll have Calidoing his bidding. Incase you haven't quite noticed, she's big! lol,the rabbits may take over Tucker Town yet!

Tucker is one lucky bun! He's got 3 girls all to himself! :shock:My boys are green with envy.

No worries sweet baby Fauna, I'll rescue my baby girl if Mom neglects to give you the love you deserve! ;):p

Congrats on the adoption of your stunning newbaby Carolyn! I have really enjoyed the photos -- she's anelegant creature.

Pam

MyBunnyBoys: I'll take good care of your family...I promise.

Pamnock: Thank you so much for more than just this post. You gave methe strength and the courage to go through with the adoption of Cali.

She truly is an elegant creature.

She gave me kisses tonight. My heart jumped over the moon when she did.

Her size intimidates me, but her personality is so fragile.

-Carolyn

I enjoy the mandolin type breeds (I judged GiantChins yesterday). They have such a graceful beauty and suchwonderful personalities.

Pam

Aw, what a pretty girl! :)

I don't get to come here much, it seems like every time I do, Carolyn, you've got a new bun!! :)

It makes me want to get another one...lol it's like one isn't enough,BUT, I know Peppy wouldn't like it, he loves to be my spoiled boy justway to much! :p

Congrats on the new beauty :) I'm sure all 3 of them will be great pals with time!

Can't wait to see more pics!

Oh,oh!!!!!! EARS!EARS!!!!!!!!!! ME LOVEEARS!!!!!!

attachment.php

This is absolutely the most PRECIOUSphoto! :D The Three Musketeers with Tucks asreigning potentate ... I LOVE it!!!

attachment.php

Carolyn wrote:
It'sgoing to take some time before I can have them all outtogether. Tried it for a brief moment and Tucker went afterCali. I have to let them get used to each other's smells sowill scatter their free time. Tucker sure does know he'sKing.

Oh, mercy!!! :shock: I can't believe that my sweet Tucks would go after Cali!

I'm sure that everything will be fine once they get used to each other. :)

I love this particular photo of Tucks.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back