Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, oh, oh!!! All hail theKing!!!

attachment.php

Carolyn wrote:
Cali's first day in Connecticut.
She's a beauty.Whatkind of rabbit is she?She's a lot bigger then Tucker& Fauna.

I can only imagine thatgraceful girl can be a bull in a china shop at times!

I couldn't believe the mess on my porch when my Checkered Giant decidedhe had issues with my mums being imprisoned in pots, so he took it uponhimself to liberate them :X

Pam

Aww Carolyn she's beautiful!! Well they all are!Love the picture of Tucker in the basket. Oh the picture of Cali out onthe rug makes me want to just cover her in hugs & kisses. Soglad things are going so well with her!

pamnock wrote:
Ican only imagine thatgraceful girl can be a bull in a chinashop at times!

I couldn't believe the mess on my porch when my Checkered Giant decidedhe had issues with my mums being imprisoned in pots, so he took it uponhimself to liberate them :X

Pam

Too Funny, Pam! I remember this picture of your baby, but Ididn't realize he was a Giant as well! Is there a rabbit outthere that you haven't owned? He certainly is a beauty - andso proud to let the world see how gorgeous he really is.

Little concerned about the feed - Showrabbits said that technicallythey should have 18% protein in their feed, currently, the PurinaRabbit Chow I'm giving her is 16%. Will supplement her dietto catch up.

Tucker's poops have gotten small. Stress? Keeping an eye on him.

-Carolyn

bluebird wrote:
lovelyl rabbit,i havent seen a flemish yet that didnt have agreat temperment.bluebird

Thanks bluebird!

I have to admit, she's pretty intimidating!! If she everdecided to bite, she'd take one big chunk out of you!

She doesn't know how scary she looks.

-Carolyn

I am jealous!!!! :p

She is such a beauty Carolyn. You must be so excited to have her, andeven more so that everyone is getting along. I want I want I want!

I called my husband in to look at her and the first thing out of his mouth: "Look at those ears!"

Also, I love the other pics you posted. :)

Carolyn wrote:

Is there a rabbit out there that you haven't owned?

Many of the unique breeds I have were gifts from friends. Itgives me the opportunity to study the breeds "hands on" and helps me tobetter understand their breed standard.

One of my favorites is the brown Silver that I have. TheSilvers are rather rare, but I did have an opportunity to judge them ata show in the spring. I'll have to take some photos of mine-- they have a beautiful coat. I also have a Silver Fox -- avery large breed that is quite different from the Silver and alsorather uncommon.

Others in the barn include our two primary breeds, the Holland Lop andDwarf Hotot, as well as Himalayans, Netherland Dwarfs, Tans, Satin,French Lop, New Zealand White, English Angoras, English Spots and MiniRex. I would love to acquire a red Belgian Hare -- not anaccepted variety, but very beautiful.

We also hadBeverens years ago. I'm sure I'll alsohave a few Polish in the barn soon, as a friend has offered me some toplay around with.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Looking at the regal photo of Tucker, I'm imagining this isall going to his head.. .

with him now having a harem . ..:p LOL

Pam

Latest posts

Back