Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah wrote:
Fauna leans over to Tucker and whispers:
Oh! Stop! You're killing me! That's awesome and it's very funny! I wishI had smilie central but since I don't I'll have to express myself inwords simply like this:

*Rolls on the floor laughing.*

Carolyn,

I'm definitely going to have a Flemish, hopefully as my next rabbit.Even if I live at home, it's not such a big deal to place wook over thewire on the floor so a flemish can live in the hutch I have now. Ofcourse, the wire dividing the 2 sides would have to be removed, oneside isn't big enough for a Flemish.

But as for now, I've got my boys and that's all I want! (Ok that's all I'm allowed! LOL.)

Meganc731 wrote:
Those are some cute buns. They look so tiny compared to Cali. What are their weights?

Megan

Tucker is 4.6 lbs.
Fauna is 3.8 lbs.
Cali is 8 lbs. and bows down in Tucker and Fauna's presence.

-Carolyn

"Oh Fauna darling don't you just love our new pet?"

"Yes tucker my dear, now for a bit of training and we'll be all set.are you sure she is safe and sucure in there Tucker darling?"

"Oh yes, quite safe in there fauna darling. and soon we canshow off our new pet to the world. how about that fauna darling?"

attachment.php

This photo really illustrates how small Tucks andFauna are. I really never envision them to be this small whenwe're talking about them.

attachment.php

OMG Carolyn- Dont know how I missed seeing these pics. Love the one with your two looking in on the new arrival!

Thanks for posting these great pics!:)

Sue

Very cute, Gabby! I did chuckle when I saw your note.

"It's just another Manic Monday...I wish it was Sunday, that's mybunday...My I don't have to run day...it's just another Manic Monday..."

Tucker and Fauna do look tiny next to thatbeautiful girl. I'm surprised Tucker weighs more than Fauna. For somereason I thought Fauna towered over him. He always looks so dainty inthe pictures.

I'm thinking Tucker might need to start wearing a smoking jacket andascot like Hugh Hefner. He's got the love and attention of so manyladies these days.

The third has to be a Flemish,Lyndsy!

I need to update my pictures. Tucker Lane doesn't look likethis anymore. Cali's got a much bigger cage and I'veseparated Fauna and Tucker.

-Carolyn

Hey Lissa!

Believe me, Tina and Raspberry Swirl and BunnyMommy have harrassed meover the phone for more pictures. Fergi is even gettingimpatient. Will see what I can do.

:)

-Carolyn

Thelook Fauna is giving you is Priceles. You said Fauna didn't like Calibut Dang. You're lucky looks don't kill, otherwise I'd bescared lol.

Tucker looking so regal in his basket, way too cute.

I adore Tucker and Fauna both checking out Cali tigether. It is soo funny. It takes both of them to equal Cali's size.

Cali laying with your slipper is awesome.

Apollo said he can't wait til July so he can party with the new girl. Awesome pics. I want more.

Tina & Wollo

C, oh your babys are soooo sweet im gladi got to see some pictures. i always love seeing your babys! tucker isa lil devil he has a lil streek of fire in him and i love him!

sara

Latest posts

Back