Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:colors:I was looking for this picture. It's sofunny that the only bag she can get into is the empty food bag....isthat a 25 or 50 lb?

attachment.php

:wave:Jim,

It's a 50 lb. bag. :)

My poor baby girl does havea UTI. I guess it's kindof a good thing that the nick happened because it got her on Baytrilsooner than later. Hate having to continue givingit to her for another 6 weeks, but it's the only way. I justhope the UTI is all it is. Poor punkin. She's sucha brave, strong, and loving little one though.

-Carolyn

So sorry about Cali:(. I'll be thinking of her, and I hope she makes a speedy recovery:clover:.

Kittens???

I don't know what's wrong with them, but will definitely say a prayerfor the little ones. They're in good hands under yourcare.

:sickbunny:

It's so hard to see the little ones sick or under the weather, isn'tit? I wish it was me instead. Don't let them guilttrip you over the treatments needed. Hope they're spry andcausing havoc before the end of the day.

:pray:

-Carolyn

bunnydude wrote:
So sorry about Cali:(. I'll be thinking of her, and I hopeshe makes a speedy recovery:clover:.

Thanks to you too, Bunnydude! :pinkpansy:

Carolyn wrote:
Mypoor baby girl does havea UTI. I guess it's kind ofa good thing that the nick happened because it got her on Baytrilsooner than later. Hate having to continue givingit to her for another 6 weeks, but it's the only way.

Oh, poor Cali!! (And see?The nick was meant to be!)

I've been having a few UT issues with Pipp, and so far carrot juice hasbeen the life saver. With the sugar, it means noother treats, but I spike the juice with half water and give it to herin a syriinge, and she just chug-a-lugs it.
drunk.gif

And I do believe Haley was mixing her Baytril with carrot juice aswell, that might be something to try, unless you have a vet
doctor.gif
who makes up that delicious banana formula
banana.gif
,in which case... never mind!

Here's hopingit's a simple UTI that goes awayquickly!
smiley_abkt.gif

Give the not-so-little angel a pat for me!
pet.gif

And have a drink yourself.
martini_shaken.gif
Then you'll both feel better. :hug1

sas :wave:, pipp :bunnydance:, dill :bunny17and sherry:brownbunnyandradaranddarry:toastingbuns

Awwww.. ... poorCali-gurl :(.

Good thing she's got the bestest bunnie-mommy to care for her.

Sendinggood thoughts and prayers for a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Give her a hug and a kiss from me!!

~Jim

Poor Cali. I hope she feels better now.

Do you have any more recent pictures of the bunnies? :)

You're all so sweet. :tears2:I never expected so many replies and get well thoughts.

I climb into Cali's cage with her to give her the syringe, and put thesyringe up to her mouth, when she goes to bite it, *squirt* - she getsa dose. Doctor wants me to make sure she gets the full doseat the right times, and I just haven't been brave enough to mess withputting into something she won't like.

Unsweetened cranberry juice was recommended to me by Gypsy.Can't hurt. I'm sure glad she's got that baytril as wellthough.

Thank you all so very very much! I can't tell you how touched I am.

A drink sounds like a good idea. Looks like I'll have to geta bottle of wine to have with dinner tonight. Thanks for theidea, Pipp.

Sending much love and hugs to all of you.

Lissa, hope you are feeling well these days; and to the rest of you, besure to give your babies a kiss and hug for me and if they return it,that's from me back to you...if not, just assume that you don't deserveit and you need to spoil them more. :purplepansy:

Thanks so much, everyone. With all those positive healthy,loving thoughts, I don't see how my baby can't get better sooner ratherthan later.

:hug:

-Carolyn

LuvaBun wrote:
Fauna will have to let the bf be nice to Cali now ;)

Jan

Her Highness has let him pet her a few times, but she watches to see that it doesn't go on too long.

:waiting:

:disgust:

I have not seen aFlemish in person. Acouple of rabbit shows I went to,had Flemish but were alreadysold and taken home beforeI got to see them.
Seeing Cali in the 50lb. bag makes mehopethatthe next showwill have some Flemish.

Get Well Cali!

Rainbows! :)

Oh my, I don't know how I missed this! I hope Cali gets better soon, the poor baby girl.

Give her kisses for me!

Punkin got Very Angry at that syringe today, butmanaged to give it to her without picking her up.Yay! Thanks for asking Jim, and thank you PetBunny and MBBfor your well wishes. :)

She's a piece of work. She just loves her sister so much thatlast night when Fauna was in her own cage, Cali hopped in.:shock: Fauna ran over to her, climbed up on her back andCali sensed right away that Fauna did not wish to share herplace. She beat feet out of that cage and away from Fauna asfast as lightening.

You should've seen that small cage with two rabbits in it - especiallyone Cali's size. She's a piece of work. Fauna hasmanaged to get groomed by both slaves, I mean, rabbits. :bath:

Hope all of you and yours are well!

-Carolyn

I'm glad you were able to give her meds withouttoo much hassle. I gave meds to S'more the same way when she would letme. It was a lot less stressful for her as compared to the burritomethod.She ended up biting the tip completely off one of thesyringes....had to toss it in the trash.
I've still got a bit of a "big bunnie phobia". Tootsie still hasn't letme pick her up for more than a second or two before she flails aroundto get loose. I've just got to stick with it (think Big Kahuna).

Back