Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

Can you imagine how bad we could mess with the minds of a couple of shrinks?!?!?

Boy, I'd like to give that a shot!

those are some big ears!!!! dang it my text is still on top not bottom!!!!! ADMIN MOD HELP !

JimD wrote:
Carolynwrote:
:)
attachment.php

Cali is ...such a sweet bunnie!! I think this is my favorite pic!
~Jim

coolbunnybun wrote:
those are some big ears!!!! dang it my text is still on topnot bottom!!!!! ADMIN MOD HELP !

Yup - bigger than 32 oz. waterbottles. :)

Carolyn wrote:
(Jim, you had it right - I am owned by her.)

HI, LADY !!!!
:laugh:You caught that, eh?? I get so confused when I get more that one window open for RO.:embarrassed:

16 LBS !!!! She was around 13 when I saw her, I think. Wow!!

Tootsie is about 10 lbs. and I think that about the limit for a NZ.

It's so sweet of her to forgive you. She's knows!

I nipped S'more's tail doing the same thing last week. Not bad...justenough to make her jump...AND FOR ME TO GO INTO A COMPLETEPANIC!!

Binkie HATED the Baytril, too. I ended up mixing it with banana babyfood. She tolerated it when I got to 3 parts baby food to 1 partBaytril.

Good to see you around!!!!

~Jim

Yes, I caught that. I cracked up. It was totally on target.

I know about the panic you felt. My heart sank.Still does when I look at her. The guilt isunbelieveable. She's such a sweet little pumpkin to stilltrust me. I wouldn't go near me if I were her with a 10 footpole. If it had been Tucker or Fauna, they would've FREAKEDand would not let me live it down for weeks. Dogarnit...Istill get so mad at myself. I won't be doing that again bymyself, I'll tell ya that! When the vet even nicked her, Iwanted to just slam my head into a wall. That poor rabbit satthere and didn't flinch - either time. She's amazing.

Thank you for bringing back my baby girl as an example of a bigbaby. She is just that. I wish everyone would get aFlemish. They're so incredible. No doubt thatwhenever I'm with her out and about, there are at least 3 people whomeet her and walk away wanting one.

Was going to put the batril it in her water with some unsweetened applejuice, or use some unsweetened apple sauce and mix it in thatway. Just don't want it to go to waste. At leastwhen I syringe feed it to her, I know she's getting the full dose whenshe needs to. Your idea is a good one as well. Gladto hear that Binkie, Tootsie,and S'more are doingwell. Hope they all are.

Hope your back is behaving and that you aren't having to lean on thatbeautiful cane of yours too much. Take it easy onyourself. Before ya know it, Halloween will be here andyou'll have to get things ready. :)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
...I wouldn't gonear me if I were her with a 10 foot pole...
Meeither...

Carolyn with a sharp object scares me!

:laugh:
My bunnies think I shouldn't be allowed anything sharper than a tennisball.

Carolyn wrote:
Iknow about the panic you felt. My heart sank. Stilldoes when I look at her. The guilt isunbelieveable.
Hey Carolyn!

I know totally how you feel. I brought Wesley to the vet the other dayand the vet said he had to have his ears cleaned. I held him in hisbunny burrito and he was just struggling like crazy because he hatedthe Q-tip in his ear. He was craning his head so far that I literallyfelt like I was going to faint!

But of course we got home and he acted like nothing happened.

Silly animals! If only they knew how much we worried!

Now THAT scares me! :shock:

Sorry for missing this thread earlier! (I miss a lot thesedays)
xeye.gif
juggle.gif

Poor Cali!! And poor Carolyn!!!!!!

And believe me, I've inadvertently done all sorts of things to my poorpets. :( Pipp was on the arm of my EasyBoy and Inudged her, which usually makes her jump across to the bed, but thistime she slipped and fell on the floor. Then shetried to hop away and couldn't! :( It was soscary! Luckily by morning she was moving around a bit, and itslowly improved, andby the time the vet opened, it was prettymuch business as usual. Must have been a sprain or strain.<whew> Dodged thatbullet. I felt so awful!!! :baghead

Meanwhile, here's a big hug from me and my gang to you and your gang!

:hug:

(I'd type a lot more, but this:censored2 computer'sjust going to eat it again!)
bangdesk.gif

sas :wave:, pipp :bunnydance:,dashing dill:bunny17,radar &darry :toastingbunsandsherry :brownbunny the former foster bun

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn with a sharp objectscares me!

It's not only sharp objects that I can be dangerous with.

Hey Razzamattazz...Looky what I found!

attachment.php

You're so Pretty!

Jordiwes,

Icompletely understand what you mean. AlthoughCalicame across as if she could've caredless thatshe was in the hospital, Ijust wanted to get my baby in andback home as quickly aspossible. Tucker and Faunanever would've gone thateasy onme.It makes me So Mad atmyself. This morning she was running from me, which stinksbecause it just goes to show how much she's grown to hate thesetreatments. I really have to get something to disguise thetaste. If I am able to get more baytril from the doctor, Idon't want it to be such a struggle for her to take it.

Pipp,

Thank you for sharing that story. It's so unsettling andannoying when you mess up your little ones. It shows greatstrength, though, that you admitted it -

UNLIKE RaspberrySwirl aka: Little Miss Perfect. :vomit:NOT!!

I understand your panic - completely. I was very much in thesame mode. Don't want to ever experience thatagain. Sometimes it's a curse and a blessing knowing howquickly things progress with rabbits and how stress effectsthem. It's hard not to feel panic when you see them notacting perfectly normal. I immediately turn intotheCALL 911 mindset.

I do hope all is well with you and yours and you find the perfect roommate. Hope that search is over.

Thank the Good Lord It's FRIDAY!!

It was the"BIG HAIR" era ladies!

I'm just not even going to go there with you... :X

Of course there is thatphoto ofCarolyn with her "special friend" at the bunny party... And Laura inthe wet t-shirt contest...I might be able to find them if I look alittlebit...

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
It was the"BIG HAIR" eraladies!
Apparently now RaspberrySwirl is into no hair at all! ;)

afd257af.jpg

:laugh:*Runs away before she gets hit.*

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm just not even going to go there with you... :X

Prey-Tell!!! Did we shut her up - even for a moment, perhaps???:faint:

Good Night Lucy!!! :bed:

I never thought the day would come. :happyrabbit:

:laugh:Nice comments MBB, Laura and SPM.

I'm doing Wonderfully, SPM. Hope you and yours are as well.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
... And Laura in the wett-shirt contest...
Hey, it was a WATER BALLOON FIGHT!

Admittedly, choosing to wear a white shirt was a most unfortunateandregretable decision, but I hadn't planned on being beat(plus the hangover clouded my judgement that morning when I wasdressing).

Latest posts

Back