Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Carolyn, your babies are so beautiful.

How much does Cali weigh?

You are so lucky that they are all bonded.

Susan:apollo:

What beautiful pics, Carolyn! I showedthe pics of Cali and Fauna to my hubby to prove that big bunnies andlittle bunnies can get along (he's worried about Oberon being with Feyand Sprite). Does Tucker like Cali too, or does he stay away?

Greetings! :)

I wrote a long reply to everyone the other day, but the picture I triedto attach was too big and it wiped out everything I wrote.Had to walk away before I smashed my computer.

Pipp, there's not total peace in Tucker Town. Tucks stillwon't give Cali a break. Chases her down like she's somekinda criminal. :rollseyes

Thanks for the compliment about Fauna-Girl, Cheryl. She wasmy Christmas Cardthis year as it was her turn, and boy, did Iget a lot of compliments on her good looks. She's such a goodgirl. Just like your little one.

Hi Susan! Cali-Flower is 19 lbs. at this point. Shethinks she only weighs 2 lbs. though. :craziness

JadeIcing, Thank your husband for calling my baby a Diva.She'd never know it by the way she acts. Best to keep him inyour neck of the woods because she just loves men. I'm sureshe could melt him in moments...even guys that don't particularly carefor animals love her. I think they're fascinated by her sizevs. her personality. They just can't believe how loving sheis. She will chase down a man to get some pets.Took a bite out of JimD's sneaker when he didn't hop to fast enough topet her.

Greetings Naturestee, I'll have to look up the post on Oberonwith Fey. From my experience, it's not the 'big' bunnies thatare the ones to worry about with bonding - it's the littlesquirts. Tucker isn't as long as one of Cali's ears, but hethinks he's a brut. Cali thinks she's Tucker's 4 lbs. ofweight, and the way Tucker acts, he thinks he's her 19 lbs.(They're nuts!) Fauna doesn't care what her size is...sheknows she's The Queen of Everything.

Hope all of you and your babies are happy and healthy!

Hi Carolyn!

I was just wondering howyouradorablefur kids are going?

Would love an update,and maybe a picture or two:sunshine:

cheryl

Hi Cheryl13 and My Baby Girl, Chocolate Angel Bunny!!

My babies are all doing well, *knock on wood*!

Fauna's been playin me in the morning. She will stand on herhind legs and Beeeggggg when she really wants out of the cage for somemorning run time. I leave Cali out all night, and thismorning, Fauna kept standing up when I'd walk by the cage (quite achallenge with her dewlap!). Of course, I let her out and shewas just as happy ascould be.

Cali continues to make Jesse jump, which I find very funny!She'll go to kiss his feet and if he doesn't acknowledge her or jump togive her attention, a little love nibble will certainly get his focuswhere it needs to be! It cracks me up!

Tucks is great. He so loves to sit in the sun. It'salways such a good reminder to me to soak up all the good in life andtake time out to enjoy it.

Hope all is well with you and your babies. When you're readyto make plans for me to get Chocolate Bunny, just say the word and I'mthere.

Hi Carolyn!!!!!
I was going through some older threads and found these.
I don't think I ever saw them before......

Look at the contrast between their sizes!!!!!!! Little Tucker-buckbarely fits in the crook of Buck's arm. And as for Cali....well:D.....who's holding her steady while Buck's clipping??

Can we have permission to use them in the Nail Clipping thread in the RO library??:pleaseplease:

~Jim

attachment.php

attachment.php

JimD wrote:
Little Tucker-buck barely fits in the crook of Buck's arm.And as for Cali....well :D.....who's holding her steady while Buck'sclipping??

Can we have permission to use them in the Nail Clipping thread in the RO library??:pleaseplease:

~Jim

Absolutely Jim. :bunnydance:

As content as Cali was with Carl, Jim, he still was eager to get hernail clipping session over with - especially the first time he did itto her. I was too chicken to attempt it myself and withCarl's great attitude about being The Big Kahuna, even he was curioushow well he'd pull it off. Cali absolutely meltedfor him. Fauna would give a fight, and Tucker was justterrible the way he's squirm on Carl. We would laugh at howmuch harder Tucker's nails were to clip than Cali's.

It's really too bad that he never had a Flemish. He wasthrilled when I got Cali because he said he could live ownership of herthrough me. He wanted one so badly. Now he's gotApollo and Ben to look after.

I think Cali loves men so much as a result of Carl being her first real experience with aman.

Hope all is well with you and yours. :)

Yikes, I missed your post from a couple weeksback! It must have been during the five minutes I've spentworking on stuff that pays. ;)

Tucker, you live Cali alone! :nono

Sun?You have sun there? The littleroundbright yellow fuzzy thingI remember from mydistant past? FedEx collect!

And remind Jesse how much pedicures cost these days. He's avery luckydood!! (Heck, he'sa lucky dude just beingthere). ;)

nobunnytil.gif

(Pipp bites my nails, btw. Nobody believes me!'Nah, I'm nota quivering bundle of neuroses,myrabbit loves me!' Uh, sure... :craziness).

Off to finish this b**k! (At least I'm into editingnow). Glad all seems well.:hug2:

sas :)et al:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hi Carolyn!

Your babies sound like so much fun!,Cali's a laugh,what a girl,it'sfunny how you said that she gave Jesse a little love nibble,i had tosmile at that because i could just imagine Cali doing that..she's theprincess and everyone must pay attention to her..you know!

Aww and Fauna and Tucker are just the best! :)

Hehe just look at Cali laying there on the tablewhile she gets her nails clipped,she looks huge there

Oh Carolyn,i always enjoy hearing about your fur kids

Ohh and Chocolate Bunny waves her little paw hello:D

Glad to hear you are all well

cheryl

Oh wow! I so missed these latest posts! Fauna is SO adorable and Cali is stunning as well. Oh and I musn't leave Tucker out!

So glad to hear they are all well... so when are you sending them to Canada? I mean I'm almost at 4, what's 3 more? LOL.

Cali is just gorgeous :inlove:

m.e. wrote:
Cali is just gorgeous :inlove:

If only she knew it like Fauna and Tucker did. Last night andthis morning, I told her more times than I can cound that she is soooopretty and she just looks up at me like, "Aww, you're just sayinthat. Do you really mean it?"

Giggled all the way through your note, Pipp. Toofunny! I'll remind him that pedicures aren't cheap.The funny thing is that he asks for it, I swear! Last night,she put her two paws up on hislegsand waitedpatiently for a good five minutes of being perched on him and nudginghim before she nibbled. TOTALLY bf's fault because he ignoredher. When she did nibble, he looked at me and said"Heeeyyyy!" to her. No sympathy from me! Mysympathy went out to Cali and I said to him, "Well! What didyou expect?!" He laughed. He's teasing her as muchas she's doing it to him. What a game they have going on.

Oh, Chocolate Bunny!!!! I love you sooooo much!Cheryl, if you only had a slight clue how much I adore that littlepumpkin of yours. Give my baby girl a kiss for me and tellher that she always has a place in the USA to stay. Thatrabbit completely melts my heart. I know Ikeepsaying it, but if you could feel the love I have in my heart for her,you'd know how hard it is not to express it when I see herpictures.:)

MBB, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Uno. I guessmisery does love company because when you described that you feel thesame way about mornings as Zoey's face, I had to laugh. Bythe way, I've ordered Border Patrol not to give you directions toTucker Town should you try to sneak by and get my babies.

This is kinda the look I get from Cali when I tell her she'sbeautiful.You can tell she's notconvinced.

JimD wrote:
My Cali-gurl is so pretty!!!!

.........'member this one??......what a little cuddle-bug Tucker is!!!!!

attachment.php

:laugh:Sure do remember that! Good Lord, how those two suckedup to each other was sickening and just plain wrong. :disgust:

Cheryl, some started calling him Tucker Pucker.He's such a ham. Here's a picture of someone else hugginghim. Big Phoney that he is.

naturestee wrote:
Can I please see more pics of your crew?

100_2823a.jpg

Love, Oberon the Beggar

Oh Good God! :faint:

Your wish is my command, Oberon! I'll get some new pictures this week.

How could anyone say no to you???

All I want to do is reach into the screen and mush you with love. :hug:

Tucker pucker..how suitable,he has the most cutest little wips :D

Oh i just love that picture of Oberon!,i love that look he's got going on there

cheryl

Latest posts

Back