Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I have to say is:

:love:

And they aren't snuggling so I guess they'll never be good friends so Fauna came come live here! :angel:

I overheard Fauna whisper to Tucker the otherday that she'd never want to live anywhere but TuckerTown. She thinks rabbit people are kind of odd, although sheknows that they can recognize a good thing when they see it.

how cute are they?! ive been trying to catch upwith this thread, but theres just way too many pics! dont worry, im NOTcomplaining! is fauna a holland? they are both too cute, tuck remindsme of my william :)

awwwwwwwwwww would you look at my Tucker! Youre taking such good care of him for me! :D

Fauna looks beautiful as always ...and that one of them with their eyes closed is too funny!

Carolyn wrote:
Ioverheard Fauna whisper to Tucker the other day that she'd neverwant to live anywhere but Tucker Town. She thinks rabbitpeople are kind of odd, although she knows that they can recognize agood thing when they see it.
Carolyn, you must be mistaken, Fauna was actually asking (and I quote)"why wont the broad take that annoying thing out of our faces?!"

:angel:If you don't want her anymore, you can send her here!:jumpforjoy:

attachment.php

Now THAT is adorable!!!!

:mrsthumper:

Yup! That's my baby girl.She's a Love. 16 lbs. 6 ozs. Had very badfur mats and in trying to cut them out, accidentally cut her.Poor punkin had to get the cut glued and is on baytril for another fewdays.

We think the mats were caused as a result of aUTI.I shouldkeep her on the baytril for6-8 weeks as it takes that long to really clean it out of hersystem. I hate the thought of having to give it to her as shehates it so much, but it's for the best. Just hope the docwill go along with me on it. Will see what I can do to mixthe baytril with something else so that it's not so repulsive to her.

Poor thing. So annoying that I did that. :mad:

-Carolyn

(Jim, you had it right - I am owned by her.)

You have NOIDEA just how sweet Cali really is!

Have you heard thelatest?

That rabbit has more patience than I do...

She sure is forgiving too!

Go check out Carolyn's post on SLG's thread. Poor Cali, bless her little tail!

Shoot, she beat me to it! Must have been posting at the same time! :)

What can I say, we are back to thinking alike again!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
You have NOIDEA justhow sweet Cali really is!

That rabbit has more patience than I do...

She sure is forgiving too!

Yes, she's VERY forgiving and patient. Definitely has thatmarket cornered in our house. Although she flicks her headwhen I try to give her the baytril, as soon as I put her down, shekisses my hand. She knows I feel horrible and always is thereto reassure me that all is well.

She is the sweetest, most thoughtful and unselfish animal I've ever met in my life.

Oh, and Raspberry? Now I'm thinking like you? OhNo!! This means that those men with the white jackets will behere soon. NOT COOL!

:run:

Oh yeah, babe, VERY COOL!

Can you imagine how bad we could mess with the minds of a couple of shrinks?!?!?

They wouldn't know what to do with acouple of girls likeus!

Back