Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
Youshould've seen that small cage with two rabbits in it - especially oneCali's size.
postpics.gif

Thanks for asking.

Her and Fauna have really bonded during this time. Can't keepthem away from cuddling each other. Poor Tucks seems to befeeling somewhat left out. One wouldn't think he'd mind theway he acts, but I think he does. Extra attention for Tucksnow.

Cali's doing really well. :) Thought about youyesterday, Jim, when I went to give her the meds without picking herup.

Her tail no longer is wet, her matted fur is no longer being an issue,and I'd say we're very well on our way to her health being completelyrestored. :colors:

What a shame about the Crocodile Hunter, ey? Never expected astingray to get him in the end. Such sad news about a guythat gave so much of his love, heart, and life to educate us to respectall animals, no matter how big or small. He will be sorelymissed by many.

Hope everyone is doing well and had a restful, relaxing, rejuvenating weekend.

Pipp, still haven't gotten film for the camera, but someday when thathappens, I'll be sure to post pictures of the sisters keepingcompany. I think Fauna likes cuddling up to her Big LittleSister. The size comparison is so cute, but there is noquestion of a doubt who is in control.

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

-Carolyn

Thought I'd copy this to the Tucker Town Blog for ALL to see.

It's amazing how much Cali has grown. Go back to the first page of this thread to see!!

.....and lookie those two snuggled together!!!!

attachment.php

Thanks for bumping this up, Jim.

Fauna's the common denominator between Cali and Tucks. Justwanted to show you how close she has gotten to Cali. Sheloves her sister, even though she pulls the "I'm the big sister, I knowbetter" routine with Cali.

Sorry, I don't recall how to post more than one picture in a reply.

I'm really happy to say that I no longer needthe crab net to capture Tucks. I don't know how it happened,but one day a few months ago, I just reached down and he let me pickhim up, cuddle him and put him back in his cage when the night wasover. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that by telling youthis, I don't jinx it! He's been so great.

As you can tell, their favorite place to cuddle up together is under the rocking chairs.

attachment.php

Awww, doesn't this just warm your heart? Who'd have thought this would ever happen?

Great to see pics of your babies again (and about time to, may I add;)). I can just imagine Cali leaping onto the b/f chest - he must havepretty strong ribs :D.

Jan

OMG, a Tucker/Cali/Fauna fix!!
image123.gif

And there's peace in the valley!!! (Well, in TuckerTown)
dancing.gif

Call the UN! It can be done!
sign0015.gif

:hug:Hugs and nose pats to all!
pet.gif

sas :) and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Ohh Carolyn,i want Cali!,look how big andbeautiful she is!
cloud9.gif

I just love the pictures of Cali and Fauna together,i love how big Calilooks next to sweet littlepetite Fauna,i really really loveFauna's colouring,she is such a pretty little thing!

I'm so happy for you Carolyn,that everything worked out between those two beautiful girls :D

and Tucker is as handsome as ever :)

cheryl

Latest posts

Back