TRANSPORT: MI to NH

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHE IS TOO!!!!
The buns had gained about a pound each here but now looking at Mike's pictures I am so sooooooo pleased....GOLL!! I see such a difference as I mention above....GOLL!! Here is OUR GORGEOUS HALEY handing buns over tonext gal(WHO IS ALSO GORGEOUS and I do not know her name I am sorry)

yeah- now I am trying:( DARN IT PUTERS FRUSTRATE ME To no end...ya know what? Thats why I like animals-THEY ARE warm and easy to love and (some times) figure out too.

Here are some pics Janet just sent me:

"The pics are Dave and Janet ( Dave is wearing a hat)
And Jeff and His girl or wife! Not sure. ( so sorry, but I think her name is Katrina- I have a bad memory!) They met us in Albany NY exactly at 2:30 and Jeff gave the most perfect directions! :):):)"

m8mkht.jpg

73hrn5.jpg

I still am amazed....Right behind the 2 little LOPEARS, Little Poppy's ready and coming to my TUB Saturday and she too will be traveling out to WI THANKS TO RABBITS ONLINE!!!! We have the trip just about planned...I am amazed-SIMPLY AMAZED!!!!!
Deb/golfdiva is such an amazing help to these bunnies too....I am so so SO THANKFUL to you all...I couldnt be doing all this without your help(not with all the bunz in my home) and I better get busy here:)) BUNS WANT TO DANCE FOR BANANA NOW:)

Yup I am still shedding tears like a bunny doing a coat blow about this amazing thing Haley pulled off YET AGAIN:) WE BUN LUB YOU HALEY TO PEICES HERE K???

We are now trying to get little Poppy to WI....I am concerned however and need to do some vetting PRE letting her go...somebun hurt her badly-I think her pelvis is broken and she has HT...she is on Heavy duty pain meds&ABX now (baytril and bicillin inj)after getting down to skeletal remains sadly-literal fur over bones...some vet in upper MI shot her up w/CORTISONE which I am freaking out about!!! There is more...cant write now gotta get greens:(Please pray for this little 3 pound maybe 4(WE NEED A FREAKIN SCALE SO BADLY HERE YOU ALL-ANYONE WITH ONE TO SELL PLZ EMAIL ME!!ASAP)Black and Tan wonderful little bedmate/sleeping partner and my greatest to date tear licking bunny...She is so awesome-my gosh...

Latest posts

Back