Titan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another update

Titan did not end up getting shaved..I have been doing a ton of research on how and when to groom him ..basicly when you see his new coat come in under the older long one.

So i finely started on his big groom today! ...he has some super soft thick fur right now and I got about half way threw before he kept giving me the stink eye and got to annoyed to continue...soo this is a work in progress but here he is ^_^

ahah where he is now looks like he has a nice fluffy skirt on

100_0348.jpg

100_0350.jpg

100_0351.jpg

100_0352.jpg

Holy moly! Did all that really just come off him like that, incredible! That's so crazy. He looks quite handsome with his new look, lol.

Good to see you posting! :) Titan is looking gorgeous as usual! His fur is so long and soft looking!

yeah..starting to feel a bit better...but cant wait for it to be over..next month we get to know the gender ^_^ due date is feb 6th

Holy moly! Did all that really just come off him like that, incredible! That's so crazy. He looks quite handsome with his new look, lol.

yeah it all just comes off...Its not as noticeable but his back half is about half a thin as it was, ..took nearly a gallon bag worth of wool off of him, probably do it again today to get him down to what he should be ^_^...his new coat is already a few inches long ..lots of gentle brushing and it all just comes out and he seems to enjoy it!.

Wow, that´s a heck of a lot of fur. I know how you feel though, Bandy is also molting and hates being groomed but I did the same the other day and collected mounds of fur. Awful here though as with the heat, it just sticks to me and I end up with it everywhere, in my hair, mouth and eyes. Don´t notice as much with him thought cos he´s all white.

Titan is a gorgeous colour, amazing how much he´s come along since he´s been with you and how well and handsome he´s looking.

Wow, that´s a heck of a lot of fur. I know how you feel though, Bandy is also molting and hates being groomed but I did the same the other day and collected mounds of fur. Awful here though as with the heat, it just sticks to me and I end up with it everywhere, in my hair, mouth and eyes. Don´t notice as much with him thought cos he´s all white.

Titan is a gorgeous colour, amazing how much he´s come along since he´s been with you and how well and handsome he´s looking.

yeah his fur gets EVERYWHERE when brushing him..blah. but he seems to cope ok with the weather even if its been hotter than normal.

and thank you ^_^ he really is a joy to have...what color would you say he is?...I can never quite figure it out..when he is done shedding he has streaks of gray in his face and butt.

He looks like a ballerina! xD He has a little fur tutu on, lol. Almost convinces me I want an Angora but... I dunno if I can contend with all that fur LOL. Fur everywhere!!

Just looking at the pics again, he is so handsome. Sometimes hate all the fur...I was looking round my living room today and the shelf if covered in a fur layer like we´ve had a snow fall....does the cleaning never end lol.

Just looking at the pics again, he is so handsome. Sometimes hate all the fur...I was looking round my living room today and the shelf if covered in a fur layer like we´ve had a snow fall....does the cleaning never end lol.

ahah yeah...the fur can be a bit overwhelming and I end up with it everywhere when grooming him..but to me its worth it. For a while i toyed with the idea of getting another angora and trying to bond them..but with a baby on the way and all the work he needs alone we have decided to not get another, he had lots of friend cats and the dog so he is not lonely.
:rabbithop

I wouldn´t swap mine for anything but sometimes, it just gets everywhere and drives me nuts.

He seems really happy with his doggy friend and the cats so maybe he does have enough company. You may decide to get him a bunny friend later on but he seems happy enough as he is and he´s got you as well.

Thank you for the laugh this morning. He so looks like he's wearing a tutu. I showed two of my girls and that's the first thing that they both said. He is so handsome! I feel for him though as I know my long, thick hair has been driving me crazy this past summer as it has been so hot and humid. He does look so much better than when you first brought him home.

I wouldn´t swap mine for anything but sometimes, it just gets everywhere and drives me nuts.

He seems really happy with his doggy friend and the cats so maybe he does have enough company. You may decide to get him a bunny friend later on but he seems happy enough as he is and he´s got you as well.

yes...I get a nice coating of fur on me when ever I groom him ..but its worth all the kisses and games of tag.

Thank you for the laugh this morning. He so looks like he's wearing a tutu. I showed two of my girls and that's the first thing that they both said. He is so handsome! I feel for him though as I know my long, thick hair has been driving me crazy this past summer as it has been so hot and humid. He does look so much better than when you first brought him home.

Yes he barely looks like the same bunny...I recently went back threw all his pics, his color is so much brighter..he almost looked like an old man in the first pics. You and your girls are welcome for the laugh ^_^

lots of frozen bottles and rolls in mud puddles made by the hose helped him threw the summer.

yes...he loves rolling in water strange rabbit. Think of a cotton ball covered in grass bits mud and water...he will binky all over the place after doing it as well!!!......he thinks he is a dog.

Well he certainly sounds like a lot of fun! Thumper at times when in his cage and excited will stand in his water dish. He also spills the water and doesn't seem to mind being wet. I think if given the chance he might jump into a pool so I can imagine Titan rolling in a puddle.

I hope his fur was shorter when he did that though as I can only imagine what it could take to get him clean.

I promise I will update on Titan soon!...but I had to share.
1294431_564399623627155_1181951060_o.jpg

Congratulations, he/she sure looks healthy! :)

yes He is growing fast!!..cant believe im over half way done already.

Titan continues to do well ^_^ his cage is getting an upgrade in the from of adding another cage on to the side with a pass threw, the new cage is almost 5 feet long and 4 feet deep, im card boarding up the sides and tarping it for the winter, the bulk of his straw will be filling this part of the hutch, the other part that he is currently in will be his feeding /potty spot sens he seems to only go in one corner.

gotta make sure Titan is nice and snug for the coming cold weather. ^_^

Back