Titan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok Im to lazy and have not gotten around to uploading any more videos yet...but here are a few more pics..he is getting so fluffy!!!!!!

He still loves to wrestle with the cats..and generally be unruly in the house...I have been speaking to our vet about getting him neutered ..they are charging 105$ to do it..BUT they know what they are doing and we have discussed in length medications they do not use and why, they spay and neuter all the bunnies for the human society around here...soo his neuter is postponed for the moment.

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

What a beautiful coat he has now....I love that last photo with the catch looking on. What a difference from the beginning, he is a lucky Little fella. I love seeing all of them together, bun, dog and cat....you´ve got a happy bunch lol.

Lovely pictures! He is so adorable! He does look so much better than when you first got him. I love how furry he is furry buns are just so adorable! I loved all the pictures but my favorite was the one where he was sitting in between the cats food bowls. I also liked the one of him in front of that tank. He is just so adorable.

What a beautiful coat he has now....I love that last photo with the catch looking on. What a difference from the beginning, he is a lucky Little fella. I love seeing all of them together, bun, dog and cat....you´ve got a happy bunch lol.

Thank you, and really I think im the lucky one to have gotten such an amazing bunny from the start ^_^ would not trade him for the world!!!!!!

...would be nice if he was self grooming but it gives us good bonding time.

Lovely pictures! He is so adorable! He does look so much better than when you first got him. I love how furry he is furry buns are just so adorable! I loved all the pictures but my favorite was the one where he was sitting in between the cats food bowls. I also liked the one of him in front of that tank. He is just so adorable.

..yeah he was being a brat and would not pose in front of the tank..it was more of move my hand and take a pic before he moved.

he can be a stubborn brat.. and honestly I love it.

..cant wait tll his fur is back 100%

He is looking great now...I have the same problem with mine, he does groom loads but always having to comb to get rid of all that loose fur. Does my head in but be without my big fur ball lol.

LOL!!! :laugh: Oh my gosh! I needed a good laugh, haha. It's almost like he thinks he's a dog. I hope he doesn't have an identity crisis.

LOL!!! :laugh: Oh my gosh! I needed a good laugh, haha. It's almost like he thinks he's a dog. I hope he doesn't have an identity crisis.

yeah..this had been going on for a while before i got the camera..i was giggling so hard ..tried not to do it to much in the video..he was pretty tired by the end.

<3 my babies

haha he is so funny chasing the dog and he must be so tired at the end....maybe he thinks he is a dog :laughsmiley:

he might think he is a dog...maybe that is why he is not afraid of anything!!
^_^

thank you everyone for all the kind words he truly is an amazing bunny I am so fortunate for having the opportunity to rescue him.

Thought I would give you all an update!! ^_^

he now runs with the dog every evening!!..this big bunny runs and runs and runs for about 15 solid mins..and with a short 20 ish min break will do it again!!!!!..than when him and the dog are tired Nayree (the dog) rolls around in the cool grass and Titan cuddles up next to her and keeps following her around the yard.

when I come out to let titan out while I do garden work..I never have to keep an eye on him in the yard..he is ALWAYS with the dog never leaves her side and on the rare occasion Titan sits down in the shade and allows the dog to wander away I just have to ask Nayree where her bunny is and she will run over and her little nub will go 100 mph and prance at the bunny...at witch point he hops up and chases her back to me as she runs back with the bunny.

how ever did I get so lucky?!!!

by the way he continues to get fluffy..and it got hot around here so he is shedding sooo much

Last edited:
Ok, it's official! Titan REALLY IS a little fluffy dog in disguise :) There is no way that is a rabbit that you have there, haha. I bet Nayree loves having a little friend to play with her, and she's so good with him.

I don't know a whole lot about angora's, but you could probably shave him again, for the summer, then he won't get too hot.

He is such a sweetie. Yes, I think you´ve got a bun who thinks he´s a dog. It´s great that they´re such good friends and that she looks after him for you. I´d love to see more videos of them together, the last one was so much fun.

Yes, he probably thinks he's a little doggy, lol. That is too funny. He is such an adorable bunny. And that's sweet that he gets to have a playmate. I'm sure Nayree enjoys the company too. Its so funny that he chases her. Yes, I agree with Chris, I'd love to see more pictures and videos. He is so adorable! And the last video was so funny!

Alright everyone We are still here!!!

little update..i will get more pics and videos soon!.

he is such a fluff ball!!..his coat is coming in nicely, ..he continues to run with the dog nearly everyday and follow her around while I do out side chores..he almost never leaves the dogs side!

So...some strange things I have noticed about this strange rabbit...he loves water!!...is that normal? when I run the hose or when i change out side tank water and have standing water in the lawn he lays and even rolls in it, you can only imagine that cotton ball covered in grass and mud....makes it fun for me to brush!!!

And I have noticed he jumps really well...his outside cage is a round pen that is about 4 feet tall...i watched him stand up and leap to the top of the cage, he can touch it with is front paws and falls back down ( he really wanted out to chase the dog)..crazy bunny ^_^

anyway I just wanted to let everyone know we were still alive.

Aww, that's sweet that he follows your dog around everywhere. And that's great that his coat is coming in well. His coat looks so much better than when you first got him.

Haha, what a strange bunny! I didn't know that he liked water, lol. I don't know any bunnies that like water. I did read a thread once where someone said that they went swimming in their pool and they put the bunny on the deck around the pool and he jumped right in. They freaked out and pulled him out of the water and he didn't seem distressed. Also, someone replied to the thread and said that they found their bunny sitting in the toilet, lol. So maybe some bunnies just like water.

He sounds like a great little jumper. I bet he would do great on rabbit agility or sometimes called rabbit jumping.

Back