Titan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to hear about Titan again, he´s such a handsome little guy. This bun is sure strange, thinks he´s a dog and now he likes water. I´d hate to see Bandy rolling in water, he´s difficult enough to groom when he´s dry.

That´s funny actually cos Bandy is a really good jumper and quite agile. I´d love to try mine over some jumps just to see how they do. I´ve watched the agility on youtube and some of the buns are amazing.

He is just too cute. I love how his face is brown and his body is light....awwwww, I just want to pick him up and cuddle him.

Love the pics. Like the others have said, I'm pretty sure Titan thinks he's a dog. Hence, the rolling in the water :) With that thick angora fur, he might be trying to cool down too. Rolling around in water, mud, and grass, I'm sure makes for quite the mess! I'm glad my rabbits don't like water. I did have one fall into a mud puddle once, and that was bad enough to clean up that one time.

He is just too cute. I love how his face is brown and his body is light....awwwww, I just want to pick him up and cuddle him.

he is pretty irresistible..love cuddling him ^_^

Thanks for the new picture. He is really cute! :) He looks so fluffy and soft. You could probably spin his fur in to yarn.

He is so soft!!! and his coat is super thick!!...I do plan on spinning with his wool.. A friend is going to teach me how to spin in exchange for some of his wool^_^

Love the pics. Like the others have said, I'm pretty sure Titan thinks he's a dog. Hence, the rolling in the water :) With that thick angora fur, he might be trying to cool down too. Rolling around in water, mud, and grass, I'm sure makes for quite the mess! I'm glad my rabbits don't like water. I did have one fall into a mud puddle once, and that was bad enough to clean up that one time.

yes he does become quite the mess but once he drys out I just pick the chunks out and he is back to pretty and fluffy again. ..he is pretty easy to brush out now..though I have not been brushing his as intensively as before.more of a quick brushing and a good hand combing to catch any matting that is forming..his fur is finely starting to fill in evenly ...his next molt is going to be a nightmare for me to brush out but it will be fun ^_^.

....we just got exciting news today..our family may be growing soon...i have a Doctors appointment tomorrow to confirm. SO EXCITED!!

Good idea spinning his fur. I'm going to get an angora sometime to spin its fur and as a pet.I bet his fur will make awesome yarn. I crochet so having a bunny to make yarn would be great.

Oh, congratulations!!! :) You must be so excited. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Good idea spinning his fur. I'm going to get an angora sometime to spin its fur and as a pet.I bet his fur will make awesome yarn. I crochet so having a bunny to make yarn would be great.

Oh, congratulations!!! :) You must be so excited. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

very very excited..we have been trying for 15 months!

very very excited..we have been trying for 15 months!

confirmed..we are expecting a new member of our family...Im so excited and scared...and just in disbelief that its finely happening.

That is such good news, I bet you´re thrilled, congratulations to you both. I love good news to start the week.

thank you everyone!

sorry I have not been posing much..been a bit nauseous and the heat is not helping but I am here to update on Titan as this blog is for him!

Im starting to realize as the heat climbs that no amount of brushing and frozen water bottles is going to make him comfortable..looks like he is going to the groomers to be shaved for the summer!

I dont have good enough clippers here and he was so good for them when we shaved him the first time she said if I helped it will only be 20$..sounds like a good deal to keep my handsome man cool for the summer...and his fur has now all grown in, big creamy fluff ball!! ..he is still such a joy, I feel as if I have not had as much time for him lately with how I have been feeling and starting work again, but he still gets his daily love and nearly every day romp in the yard with the dog.

..just a little update I will get pics of him in all his fluff before the shaving and after .

Good to hear about Titan again! :)

Poor Titan with all that fur. Its been hot here as well and Ash has been shedding a lot lately. Luckily he doesn't have much fur.

Can't wait to some pictures of him. :)

Last edited:
Cute Titan! Wow that guy has a lot of fluff! LOL. He's going to make some really pretty and soft yarn. Do you crochet? or knit? I think that the next bunny I get will be an angora since I crochet the fur will be useful in making yarn. I'd also like one as another bunny since I love bunnies so much! :)

yeah he is soooo fluffy!! its crazy but there is a rabbit under it all somewhere..it had been a few days sens i brushed him on account of just not feeling good and being so exhausted ..need to step up my game.

I have a friend who is going to trade teaching me to spin for some wool ^_^ excited about that!

and i do not knit ir anything yet..but i might get in to it.

^_^

few update pics...I feel a little bad :( lately with all the morning sickness I have not been able to groom Titan as much as he should be..thankfully his fur does not mat easily, ..so other than extra "dead" fur on him he is in pretty good shape..and super fluffy!!...here is he being bushed out..and where I left him tonight..he is a work in progress again but he got annoyed with me and after a few grunts and attempted nips I left him alone for the night^_^..no to mention he was dirty from digging in the yard all day >.> he loved playing and digging up grass!! ( not dirty foot in last pic)

anyway here you guys go!! ( please ignore the mess in the background the mother inlaw just got back from a sewing retreat and the house is a mess )

DSC01528.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

DSC01538.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

He has such gorgeous fur but he must be hot under all that. Bit like Bandy, he´s got probably just a bit less but I can see him panting sometimes even though he´s got frozen bottles and a fan.

Hope the nausea passes soon. I hate brushing Bandy right now as I end up with fur stuck all over me with the heat, it just gets everywhere so I´m sure he´s the same. These bunnies just do not appreciate all our hard work to keep them looking good lol.

Back