I made a big mistake when I bought her, I never fed her hay. I bought her when she was a baby from a flea market and the breeder never said anything about hay, I also didn't do much research at the time. Trust me, I know now. She is 5 years old and honestly I have no clue how she's survived this long without hay. The reason it concerns me now is because she's had ISC and is started to develop GI stasis. My vet told me to get a wide variety of hay and put it around her room and not feed her pellets. I guess he thought my rabbit ate SOME hay so it would be easy for her even though I told him she doesn't eat it and thinks it's a toy. Before I was about to put her to bed with no pellets, I read rabbits can't go for long periods of time without food and that you can't just abruptly stop feeding them pellets. Instead of eating the hay AND pellets she started to lose weight. She eats hay cubes but it's not enough and I've tried everything to get her to eat it. I put her pellets under the hay, I put juice from a grape on it, I've smeared raisins on it, I even tried doing this thing I read on wikihow where you spray water on the hay (even though it'll get moldy) and crush the pellets into powder but even that didn't work. PLEASE give me tips!!