Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we got another ultra sound Thursday we are doing the first trimester down sidrom testing. I heard the heartbeat and got to see him/her being active of course being my child he would not turn around for them to measure the back of his neck. so I go back next friday. To try and get another measurement. I am 12 weeks and 2 day today. I will find out sex on Feb 14 how cool is that.

We also find out then if the baby got his dads heart condition. We are so excited I still have not figured out how to get the picture on there. But I will promise. My hubby has one on his facebook he took a picture of the picture with his phone.

Hereyou go Kat....

163435_1490367663198_1354175687_2770003_7817874_n.jpg

Thanks Ali. The round top is his or her head. I have a good view of the baby with this last ultra sound. I will have hubby take a picture when we get home tomorrow and send it to Ali to add for me. That is his back.

So I am 14 weeks and one day today. Things are going great the tiredness is going away the morning sickness is gone to except its not always in the morning. They say the second trimester is the best and as far as I can tell it is. I feel great. But its only the beginning.

So I go Feb 14th for the big ultrasound I will send the pictures to Ali for her to post when I get them.

Congrats Kat! I will be praying for you to have good results on the ultrasound in Feb.

Seems so weird, the last RO pregnancy thread I was pregnant with my youngest baby, who will be three next month! Holy cow, where did THAT time go! LOL I just have to post these two pics:

Then:
015.jpg

Now:

205.jpg

ETA: Timothy is watching over my shoulder as I post this. He didn't believe me that that baby in the pic was him. :p

Aww I remember when Timothy was born :) He's grown into such a handsome little boy! And Mrs PBJ, I hope the ultrasound next months shows that the baby is healthy and doesn't have a heart condition. I have to admit that I'm slightly jealous of you!

I am a little worried I go see the genetics person the same day so I will know the chance of him passing it on. With some research I have discovered that if its a boy there is more likely of a chance but at the same time my husband is almost 30 and doing great. Making babies LOL and in law enforcement he is going to apply to be a cop 6 month after the baby is born. So thats a good thing also.

So as worried as I am if our child is anything like my husband then I am fine also.

Here are my little ones. Gosh, I miss them when they were just babies.!

Chaz
Then
955829863_m-1.jpg

Now
TIMANDBECKYWEDDING186.jpg

Jocelyn
Then
82573-1.jpg

Now
DSC_0665.jpg

Evie
Then
Momlaurie417.jpg

Now
TIMANDBECKYWEDDING294.jpg

So I have been in the hospital for two day with what I think is the flu they wont say it to me but I thinks that is what I have.

I get to go home today I did not want to worry everyone but I am feeling a lot better today.

Oh Misty your kids are adorable:biggrin2:

OMG so less then a week tell my bog ultrasound. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow. The doctor in the hospital said that he though I was four days farther along then they think.

But the big ultrasound will be done at 18 1/2 weeks but if I am farther I will really be like 19 weeks. But what is four days LOL.

I am home and feeling normal again. Monday I will send updates to Ali for her to post for me. My ultrasound is Monday at 9 so I should have some pictures up by that night.

I have three appointments that day. 8 am Gene doctor 9 Ultrasound 10 30 OBGYN So after a nap when I get home I will get them up LOL

I can't believe how quickly time is passing! You're almost halfway finished. Most importantly, I hope the genetic testing comes back with good results (how quickly will you find out?) and that the baby's anatomy on the ultrasound look good. I'm also excited to know if you're having a boy or a girl if you decide to find out :)

I think the ultra sound comes back that day. The gene doctor is just a meeting we have already decided not to do it a lot of money for to be honest something that is not going to change us having this baby.

But my doctor won't let me cancel the appointment. Our insurance covers it so she just wants me to see her in case we change our mind. But they should be able to tell the heart condition from this ultrasound and they are doing the echo that day to. The echo will tell us for sure about the condition of the babys heart. They will know then and there. The last ultra sound showed no heart murrer as of then

Its a girl

Makenzie Rose

she is right where she should be for growth and doing great she is 8 or 9 inches and 9 ounces. What they could get of the heart seems to be ok but they want me to come back in 6 weeks to get a better view of the heart to make sure.

We got a good view of her parts so that is for sure.

Back