Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200199_10150223052526617_764921616_8503325_6656552_n.jpg

83c43ec1.jpg

I get to join this thread!! I am now nearly 11 weeks pregnant with baby number 4. This was a complete surprise to us but we are very happy.

Sorry I have been so busy my life has been crazy!!!!!!

I am 37 weeks yesterday and boy I have been having BH for two days and have a doctors appointment in a hour. Hopefully she will make her grad entrance very soon. I will stay in touch with Ali and Pipp so someone can post pictures. My only request when picture are posted is please do not copy them anywhere anyone.

But I will update tonight when I get home if I come home if not I will have pictures at the ready soon.

Sorry for being MIA guys and girls!!

Ooh I wonder if Kat had the baby (or is having her now)! How exciting, can't wait to hear about it and see pictures of the little one :)

No not yet sorry had a family thing and ended up with the twins and there two older sisters.

Maybe I should update there pictures they will be two in a month. I have another appointment on Wednesday at 10:30 Central time. I am still having BH pretty regularly. But I am thinking sometime around the 3rd. My scheduled induction is the 7 or 8 of July depending on bed space.

They did do a ultra sound she is about 6 pounds and in the 31 percentile for her gestational age. Which means if they took 100 babies at 37 weeks pregnant she would be number 31 in size which is good. They are watching her growth a little but nothing to worry about considering me and hubby where both like 6 pounds and both full term babies.

My appointment today went great I have another one next wednesday. Then Thursday the 7th I will be induced. It could take a couple of hours or three or four days.

Oh I feel so fat. I got in my car this morning to go to he store and well my stomach was up under and hitting the steering wheel. Now we all know from pictures I am not a small person but dang I can not even drive unless I have to. Going to the store is not a have to type thing LOL.

Back