Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SnowyShiloh wrote:
Awww congrats! Thomas Isaak is a great name and he's really cute. I think he looks like a Thomas too. Are you excited? I can't imagine what it would be like to actually be pregnant, even though I love kids and really want a baby in the next few years.

Not trying to derail, but I found out I have PCOS so I guess I may never know what it's like to be pregnant. I always wanted to adopt at least 1 kid anyway though. Disappointing regardless.
Don't give up hope. I have many friends with PCOS that found themselves with surprise babies.

Rina, my husband and I would welcome a surprise baby :) I'm hoping I can get knocked up but we aren't really prepared to actively TRY because I'm still in school and everything. At the same time, it's really tempting to start trying NOW in case I really do have serious trouble conceiving- I would rather have a baby at an inconvenient time than no baby ever. My doctor told me I need to stay on hormonal birth control all the time unless we're actively trying to conceive. She said women with PCOS are most likely to conceive without assistance right after they come off hormonal birth control.

Sorry to be derailing the thread! I really didn't mean to.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Rina, my husband and I would welcome a surprise baby :) I'm hoping I can get knocked up but we aren't really prepared to actively TRY because I'm still in school and everything. At the same time, it's really tempting to start trying NOW in case I really do have serious trouble conceiving- I would rather have a baby at an inconvenient time than no baby ever. My doctor told me I need to stay on hormonal birth control all the time unless we're actively trying to conceive. She said women with PCOS are most likely to conceive without assistance right after they come off hormonal birth control.

Sorry to be derailing the thread! I really didn't mean to.
You're not derailing it, we're talking about pregnancy after all :p

I hope you are blessed with a relatively stress free conception. We've been trying since last October for #2 and let me tell you, I end up crying when my monthly shows up every month lol.

True, Rina. I just don't want to seem all attention grabby, like "Look at me! I deserve sympathy!" when there are people who are actually pregnant.

Good luck getting pregnant! How is Micah doing? I'd love to see pictures of the little dude, haven't seen any since he was a baby.

P1030504-1.jpg

He's growing like a weed! Turned 19 months yesterday.

beautiful kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiloh dont give up hope and good luck when you decide to try.

I too would love to adopt, ha ha ha people probably think i am crazy since i have four kids already lol, but i hope to one day.

Well time to bump this I just found out I am due sometime in Late May early June!!!!!!

I want a boy hubby wants a girl so one of us should be right.

I am about 6 weeks right now.

Oh I guess I should add names we have had them picked out for years now.

Girl-Abygal Nell St. Julian Abby for short
Boy -Erroll Gregory St. Jullian III Trey for short

And we are not talking two no thats it.

SWEET!!! A HUGE Congrats to you and hubby!
When we were pregnant (all 3 times) we planned on Abigail for a girl and the name Gragory is huge in my family, my Dad and brother are both named Gregory, I also have 6 cousins named Gregory and my son and my nephew both have Gregory for a middle name ;)

Everyone is having babies here, it's insane.
A month ago my old time best friend had her first, a girl.
Last Friday my friend had her second boy, (a week after her 20th birthday :( )
Then Saturday my brothers' cousin had her first baby, a girl.
My cousin is due next month, her first, boy.

I'm probably forgetting something, but this is getting insane. At least, at the baby showers I always walk out with a gift haha.

I'm extremely anal with baby names. I'm as someone could say, bossy. I was talking with one of my friends a while back and asked if he picked anything for his future children, and he said yeah... and the names were insane. Like, things kids shouldn't be named.
So, I knew I wouldn't be able to ever be with anyone who was like me and bossy about this. So I brought this up with my boyfriend, and he was like '.. whatever, I don't really care' .. he's a keeeeeeper ! :)
(thought i'd share that..)

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
Well time to bump this I just found out I am due sometime in Late May early June!!!!!!

:yahoo: congratulations!!!

Mrs. PBJ wrote:

I just saw this,
Congrats
:biggrin2::hugsquish::party0002::yahoo::clapping::pinkbouce::pinkelepht:

Well they got my blood test today back and my HGT or HGC levels are low I go in for a ultrasound on Friday to confirm pregnancy although the urine test showed + something is off.

So either I am not as far along as they think or its a tube pregnancy or possible miscarriage.

Latest posts

Back