Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becknutt

Reaction score
As my office becomes less office and more nursery, with pink baby things filling all the corners I've been feeling kindof "baby crazy" lately. I'm wondering how many other ROers are expecting? I know there used to be an old thread but I couldn't find it.

I am 22wks, right about 5 1/2 months preggers. We found out IT'S A GIRL! at 15wks. For fathers day I took my husband to a private ultrasound facility where we got to see 'her' wiggle around on a 70 something inch bigscreen. Very exciting!

These are 15/16 weeks 06/27 and 07/03. (They weren't 100% sure on gender so they had me come back a week later.)

REBECC_1.jpg

REBECC_2.jpg

My little alien

REBECC_4.jpg

Spine

R_1.jpg

While we were listening to (and watching) her heartbeat she got the hiccups! We heard thump, thump, hiccup, thump thump. It was so fun to see because I've been plagued with daily hiccups since before I found out I was pregnant.

R_13.jpg

Then, I had my 20wk anatomy scan with my Dr. on 7/29

729ultrasound.jpg

I'd love to see everyone else's ultrasound photos!

We've decided to do the nursery in Care Bears, and since the care bear things are scarce to find we've combined it with pink & lavender butterflys which match well with the bears set. I have the cutest crib set, we have all the nursery furniture (waiting to be assembled.) So as soon as the remainder of my office is cleaned out and we put it together, I'll post pics of the nursery.

woo hoo, how exciting a girl!!!!! oh my god the hiccup things were horrible,lol. well i mean with the baby, the last one would get the hiccups religiously as soon as i stareted eating,lol. at first it is cute but after a while it gets annoying,lol

Yay! Thanks for sharing the ultrasound photos! And congrats on having a girl :D She really does look like a little alien in the one picture...

Yes, this is my first! I have a 14 year old step daughter that I've raised from the age of 3. I've also lost a pregnancy in the past so we are very excited that everthing is looking perfect!

I found the cutest thing yesterday. An outfit with built in bunny slippers! The feet on the pjs were bunny slippers, I must have one!

irishbunny wrote:
Oh congrats! I want to have two kids :D A boy and a girl or else two girls lol!
ha ha unfortuantely you cant choose,lol, i wanted one girl just one and i have 4 boys,lol. I love them but all i wanted was one girl in the mix,lol. If my sisters dream comes true then i will get pregnant with twins,lol i could kill her

My husband really wanted a boy, since we already have a daughter but I'm so excited to have a baby girl! I really didn't care either way but I've always pictured myself having a blonde hair, blue eyed daughter.

I really want at least one child. My fiance and I have talked and agreed on two, but I told him we'll see how the first pregnancy goes... LOL I personally wouldn't know what to do with a girl, especially since I am such a tomboy, and I am sure that I would wind up with a little girly girl.... Where as, if we had two boys, we'd be set. My fiance has all the typical boy toys, RC Cars, Planes, and now a boat... LOL and I think I would have an easier time with boys, but like they have said, you can't choose. :D Melinda

Congrats! I've been meaning to start one of these threads. I'm 11 weeks pregnant! Here's my ultrasounds from 9 weeks, 5 days.

9week5day2a.jpg

9week5day.jpg

BTW, I was garage saling today and got an awesome Care Bears onesie. It's Grumpy Bear, and it says "This is my grumpy day!"

naturestee wrote:
BTW, I was garage saling today and got an awesome Care Bears onesie. It's Grumpy Bear, and it says "This is my grumpy day!"

I need one of those in MY size....

Becknutt wrote:
Yay! My 8wk ultrasound was when we first saw the heartbeat, I was so excited! Congrats. Do you want a boy or girl?
Yup, we saw the heartbeat on those! My little lump is pretty cool.;)

This is our first (possibly only, we'll see) baby, so I'm not real picky on gender. The only reason I'd somewhat prefer a boy is so I don't get buried in frilly pink baby clothes at the baby shower. My extended family is horrible with that!

I'll probably find out gender at 20 weeks, when they do a more detailed ultrasound to check for defects and stuff.

I normally am not very interested in other people's babies and stuff, but I've found myself gushing over them lately. I'm scaring myself!

Latest posts

Back