This Forum ROCKS...Poe Coming HOME!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!!!

I am getting tired, so I'm going to stop for the night. Not good to do it when I'm sleepy...I don't want to make mistakes. Thank you to everyone who came and watched! :D

There has been an egging break today as I got sick at the nail salon, about 7 times on the way home from the nail salon, on the sidewalk on the way inside the house from my vehicle and then again in the bathroom when I got inside. Either I ate something wrong, or my son gave me something. Ugh...

Anyway!!!

The latest email from Cathy contained Poe PHOTOS!!!!

Here's the email first...

LOL! He did great! Got the health cert. No problems. The vet said he would have taken him in a heartbeat. Could not get over how calm and sweet he is! He called the other vet in to see him. Said most of the rabbits he sees totally "skitz out" on him. And he couldn't get over how easily I could handle him, flip him over, show his teeth, check his feet, etc. (Loved his name! Especially for a Black bunny!) He only weighs 1 lb. 14oz. at 9 weeks. He's going to be tiny, like his dad.

I'm attaching 3 photo's of him. Will check weather reports and check with my boss tomorrow to see when I can take some time. Will let you know!

I am so excited about having him home!!! Here are the photos!

poe3.jpg

poe2.jpg

poe1.jpg

slavetoabunny wrote:
I have a feeling that Poe's flight may be diverted to Daytona Beach, lol!
no, but he will visit for his neuter :)

Tomorrow afternoon I'll be covering over the green, putting the egg in the final dye and then taking the wax off!!! Hope you get to watch. :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
I have a feeling that Poe's flight may be diverted to Daytona Beach, lol!
no, but he will visit for his neuter :)

Tomorrow afternoon I'll be covering over the green, putting the egg in the final dye and then taking the wax off!!! Hope you get to watch. :D
I hope so too. I get home around 4:30 - dang filters at work; I can't watch there.

Heehee....just noticed the "Poe" tatt in his ear - very cool. I hope you're feeling better Minda. Strange,I got really sick a few weeks ago at the nail salon. I didn't actually lose it, but I had to leave before I was finished. I felt hypoglycemic.

Back