This Forum ROCKS...Poe Coming HOME!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
missyscove wrote:
It's incredible to watch you work.
And, now we get to see your lovely nails at the same time.
I told the guy who does my nails that people all over the world would be looking at them.... so make them good! hehe ;)

He is so cute!!! And I love the name tattooed in his ear--I normally don't like the tats, but that's prolly cuz my bunnies' say imaginative things like "S7" or "MXQ78".

It's done!!! I'll try to take photos tomorrow or Wednesday in the daylight (what there is of it in this rain). I will varnish it, let it dry and then send it on its way!

I start Stan's Egg tomorrow!!!

Elf Mommy wrote:
It's done!!! I'll try to take photos tomorrow or Wednesday in the daylight (what there is of it in this rain). I will varnish it, let it dry and then send it on its way!

I start Stan's Egg tomorrow!!!
Squeels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so yesterday I had a meeting after school. It ran until 6 pm, and then hubby told me we were going to a sneak preview of Terminator 4. That ran until 10ish. I was pooped by the time I got home so no egging last night.

After work today, we picked up hubby after work, splashed through traffic to SAM's Club and did our bulk shopping. Then we grabbed something to eat. I spent the rest of the night doing my report cards. Now I have 2 weeks left of school, but the grades are already done. Tell me how THAT makes any sense??? Anyway, I didn't have a chance to do any artwork tonight, either. ...sigh...

I'd love for tomorrow to be an artwork day, but that means I'll be folding clothes at light speed to get to it! :) yep....sounds like a plan!

Cathy and I are trying to figure out a way to get Poe here, but the wind and rain are making that difficult. My kids are really looking forward to him being here. They're arguing about who's room his cage will be in. I think he might have to take turns. Each month he'll be in one room or the other...and maybe I will get a turn every third month out in the living room with me. :) OH the love this bunny will receive!!!

Patti's Egg. It's being varnished and I am watching the weather carefully. I can already hear the thunder...

[align=center]
5-24-09001.jpg

5-24-09002.jpg

5-24-09003.jpg

5-24-09004.jpg

My son and daughter are working on eggs, too. They don't want to be left out. This is my daughter's first egg. My son isn't done with his first yet.

5-24-09006.jpg

5-24-09007.jpg

[/align]

Latest posts

Back