This Forum ROCKS...Poe Coming HOME!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
After crying every tear I have in my body, I just can't see my life without a rabbit. Cathy (BlueGiants) has some mini rex babies that can help fill this hole in my heart. My daughter just got up with nightmares of Elf, lying on that cold table, with her eyes open...sigh... I need bunny love. We all do.

[align=center]
blackboy.jpg

[/align]
So I will need help to get my new boy to me. It's a hop hop hop from Long Island, New York to Jacksonville, Florida. I can go up to Georgia, but I know I can't get all the way to New York. I'll need help.

He's not going to be ready to leave home until this coming Friday, and I know this weekend is Mother's Day, so that probably won't work for most people... Weekends are better for me, since I'm a teacher. Maybe the following weekend...or the weekend after that? I'm willing to work around anyone who can help out.

I know this seems quick, but I just can't help it. I know it would help me. I know it would help my kids. I hope no one will condemn me for wanting to ease my aching heart in this way.

Minda

Perhaps a flight home donation/collection would be easier..

I can't help with transport, but i'm willing to pitch in fundage.

Awwww Minda, I'm so sorry. I wish I could help somehow. Let me know if there's anything I can do....

I fully understand what you mean.. Its hard not having a rabbit in the house after having one for so long. After my Heart bunny Grasshopper passed i got my new bunny Evie i think 6 days later. No one is going to think its too soon. Its just so hard not having any bunny to love in the house. Hope you get this little guy! Any name idea's?

I don't think anyone can judge you for wanting another rabbit. *hugs*

I wish I was over that way, I would be more than willing to do the drive.

Good luck and I hope someone comes to the rescue very soon!

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Perhaps a flight home donation/collection would be easier..

I can't help with transport, but i'm willing to pitch in fundage.
Do you think a baby bunny would make it flying on his own?

I looked on Delta and it says $275.

Malexis wrote:
I fully understand what you mean.. Its hard not having a rabbit in the house after having one for so long. After my Heart bunny Grasshopper passed i got my new bunny Evie i think 6 days later. No one is going to think its too soon. Its just so hard not having any bunny to love in the house. Hope you get this little guy! Any name idea's?
My last black mini-rex (in college) was named Chaucer. I'd like another author's name. My son has suggested Edgar or Poe.

If it's driving instead of flying it would be something along the lines of...

New York to New Jersey

New Jersey to Maryland

Maryland to Virginia

Virginia to North Carolina

North Carolina to South Caroline

South Carolina to Georgia

Georgia to Florida....Minda

...with possible shorter hops along the way....

Elf Mommy wrote:
Malexis wrote:
My last black mini-rex (in college) was named Chaucer. I'd like another author's name. My son has suggested Edgar or Poe.
Thats a good idea:) Outta either of those i like Poe!

Elf Mommy wrote:
Malexis wrote:

His Grandfather's name is Shakespeare and His grandmother is Juliet...

Oddly.. were going to the condo in Daytona Beach first of June.. but I am in the total opposite direction.

Which is suckage.

Cathy, is shipping by plane an option you'd be willing to go with?

If it is something you think the baby could handle and that you'd be ok with, then maybe I can work something out for anyone who wants to help me cover the cost.

I can do something like accept paypal donations...give 10% of the donations to charity (covering that 10% myself) and draw a picture of the owner's rabbit who donated to the plane fare???

I'm driving from Columbia, SC to Daytona Beach on Friday, if the bun can be transported by then I can pick up and drive down to Jackonville.

If you can't transport this bun, check out GRR. We have a gorgeous mini-rex named Tweak, among about 100 other rabbits.

Latest posts

Back