They're back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you, Miss Laughing at Poor Old BuckLady, will get your comeuppance when Mr. Sherman (Tank), Buddha Baby onthe avatar, decides to make sport and fun with you! Then,we'll see what's so funny, eh?

Buck...the Avenger

Yeah, we'll you know what happens to mutineers,don't ya, Raspberry? They become stew! Hear that,you rascally rabbits! We're a comin' and you better be readyto head South with us quicker than you can say the word, "lagomorph,"or else you'll be sorry.

Daddy's home!

Buck :D

I'm telling you, "ordinary folk" just wouldn't understand this.....

You guys are killing me!

I have a feeling it won't be long beforethe buns are acting as if they had no part of this and are bowing downin awe!

Buck Jones wrote:
....They become stew! Hear that, you rascallyrabbits! We're a comin' and you better be ready to head Southwith us quicker than you can say the word, "lagomorph," or else you'llbe sorry.

Daddy's home!
And...I might just be bringin' Yosemite Sam along with us! You got that, dumb bunnies?

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Buck Jones wrote:
....Theybecome stew! Hear that, you rascally rabbits! We'rea comin' and you better be ready to head South with us quicker than youcan say the word, "lagomorph," or else you'll be sorry.

Daddy's home!
And...I might just be bringin' Yosemite Sam along with us! You got that, dumb bunnies?

Buck

We got your 'dumb bunnies' Daddy-O, and you know what we say to that??

Love, Missy and Calbert

Wait until we get home!

We'll remember what you're saying, Pop, and you'll beS O R R Y !!

-Calbert and Missy

Hold that pose you recalcitrantrabbits,you..you balky bunnies, you and I'll give you a load of the old "Buck"shot from my trusty Mattel shotgun so that everyone'll be picking outlead from their teeth after eating that delicious rabbit stew Ireferred to earlier.

No motorsickle gonna get you outta town in time to avoid me, theMissus, and now, Sam! Ya know he has a "thing" for varmintsand has been dealin' wit'em for years.

Buck

P.S. ROTFL, too, Carolyn! That was a pretty funny shot you gave, if I must say so myself.

Buck Jones wrote:
Hold that pose you recalcitrantrabbits, you..youbalky bunnies, you and I'll give you a load of the old "Buck" shot frommy trusty Mattel shotgun so that everyone'll be picking out lead fromtheir teeth after eating that delicious rabbit stew I referredto earlier.

:shock::shock:

Your Loving Daughter and Son,

Calbert

and Missy

Dearest Buck,

I'm very much looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Very Very Much.

Ya know that song, "Candy Man". I believe Sammy Davis, Jr. sang it thebest. Well, Tucker hums it when he thinks of you.

"...theCandy Man can 'cause he mixes it with Love and makes the World goround." http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001

Calbert, Missy, and Fauna told him about Fort Point Pleasant and he's had a taste of the treats they give at FPP.

The Buck stops here, Tuck! You can't have Buck.

-Carolyn

I just want to say I had the pleasure of meetingBuck and his wife. And it was a pleasure. We closed the place down. itseemed like we knew other forever, and of course and lots in commonbesides rabbits. And yes, Carolyn we talked about you too!!

Yeah, the nerve of those people thinkin' theycould get us to leave by closing the place down. We sureshowed them, didn't we? Never underestimate the bunniesyou're dealing with, eh?

Carolyn did say she was wondering why her ears were ringing that weekend.

We'll be sure to look you up the next time we're in L.A. All those wineries, so little time...

Buck

Back