They're back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
Home again, home again, jiggedty-jig!Vacations are fun, but so is getting home toour own 'puterwith cable hook-up and some of our own bunnies. Thatwonderful lady, Carolyn, has our housebunnies, who will probably refuseto come home because they've become so spoiled. LOL

Hi, y'all!

Buck

Welcome back!

I bet those bunnies are spoiled! I'm going on vacation nextweek. Can't wait! My sister will be house sittingand bunny sitting for me.

Cher wrote:
Sooo Buck, do tell....how much did YOU have to pay to get yourbunsback?

??? ?Cher

Buck was mistaken. He didn't leave his two house rabbits here.
:shock:

-Carolyn

I knew those little suckers were going to come upwith some excuse NOT to come home! And that Carolyn aidingand abetting with her what two house buns, eh?

A plot that's what it is, a dastardly "Bunnicula" type plot!

Buck ;)

Welcome back Buck! Did you buy thatTractor Supply Store stock yet? I thought about you yesterdayas I was spending my $50. some dollars for supples at the Tractorstore!I bought another rabbit book as well as theWoody Pet. I am going to tell my fried Sherry about thatstore. Shehas a dog and they have all kinds dogsupplies too. Hope Missy and Calbert did not get lost atcamp! haha Beckie

Welcome homeBuck! It's always nice to return home isn't it?It's too bad you were met with a mutinous heard of hoppers!

Tractor Supply Company stores to me are like toystores to a child. You would think I had a farm, the wayI peruse through their stock, but they have such cool stuff.Even if I never have the opportunity to use it, it still is so much funto look at.

Of course, I must add that before finding TSC, Mrs Buck and I used tovisit the local 7/11 convenience storeto watch the electricmeat slicer, so the action upgrade is a major one forus! LOL

Yes, we are happy to be home with some of our outdoor babies,but as you might not be aware of Vickie, I am faced with a majoruprising from the house bunny sector, whom, with the aid and abettingof a certain human malefactor , have seen fit to feign disappearance,as is in like disappearing into a magician's top hat.

In spite of all that, and having seem more than a few magicians in mytime, I know that they have not disappeared and remain somewhere, "inthat hat!" As a result , we will travel to Tucker Town,CT to conduct our own search and retrieve mission and Isuspect we will be dragging at least two of the perpetrators back to NJeven though their nails might be embedded in the soil all the way home;nor, do I expect to "pay" a certain human benefactress forthat privilege, under pain of reporting her to the proper authoritiesfor running an unlicensed camp of succor for recalcitrant andrunaway lagomorphs!:X

I'm serving notice to you, Miss Missy and Mr. Calbert that we will soon be on our way!

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
...nor, do I expect to "pay" a certain humanbenefactress for that privilege, under pain of reporting her to theproper authorities for running an unlicensed camp of succorfor recalcitrant and runaway lagomorphs!:X

I'm serving notice to you, Miss Missy and Mr. Calbert that we will soon be on our way!

Buck

Dear Mr. Buck,

We have the proper signage in Tucker Town, which renders us practically licensed.

We have come to find out that unless the lagomorphs are being heldagainst their will at our camp, they can not be consideredrunaways.

As to what Mr. Calbert and Miss Missy say to you: "Catch meif youcan!"

Respectfully,

-Tucker Bucker

I'mliterally responding to this half on the floor and half on thebed!!! Oh, the pain!!!!

Somebody please help me!!!

Back