The world according to Herman, and Winnie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello?

hi jadeicing, and everyone else!

sorry i haven't been on much. we have been dealing with a lot recently.

herman isn't getting better, nothing seems to be working, his weight is constantly going up and down (mostly down), everytime i think i am getting a grip on his ear infections there seems to be another flare up, he has days were he eats little, and has the runs. . . it doesn't seem to be his teeth bothering him, the vet feels nothing, and he has no problem chewing. . . he just seems to feel sick some days. my vet and i are unsure as to what steps to take next, but something needs to happen. hopefully within my price range.

on top of all that i have been getting bad kidney pain, it seems to flare up now and then, and everytime it goes away before i talk to my doctor. . . right now, i am dealing with the longest stretch of it, and am waiting to talk to my doctor tomorrow(i am keeping track of my temp. . . and if i run a fever at all, i have promised my mom i would go to urgent care, or if need-be the er).

beyond all that, my meds for my anxiety disorder have been wacking me out. . . i just am in a funk from it all. . . i don't know what from, or why.

so i have just be going though a lot. . .spending a lot of my time nursing not only herman, but myself, and all the while working over 40 hours a week. plus i have the stress of losing my insurance this month. the thought of taking on the bills my meds will cost me, without the aid of insurance isn't pretty.

i have no photo updates, honestly herman has been looking so bad lately that i haven't even taken the camera out. it just hasn't been happy times in the apartment.

herman simply is sick, what seems like beyond an ear infection, and hasn't been acting like my herman. . . i guess i just haven't been posting much because in doing so, i have to face the reality of how bad he has been at times.

anyway, i am waiting to get paid next thursday for the next vet appointment(unless there is an emergancy). . . and promise to keep ya'll updated. . .

:(My prayers are with you. I was alittle worried about you. I see I was right.

Latest posts

Back