The world according to Herman, and Winnie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome you guys might be gettinganother!! Its funny how at first your friend wasnt too into havingbunnies at the place, and now shes just as in love with them as you are!

I cant wait to see pics of the new guy!

Haley wrote:
Thats awesome you guys might be getting another!! Its funnyhow at first your friend wasnt too into having bunnies at the place,and now shes just as in love with them as you are!

I cant wait to see pics of the new guy!

i know! i tease her about it all the time. . . i don't think sherealized how cool house buns could be. lou (her other rabbit) livesduring the spring, summer, and fall in a massive outdoor hutch (thething is huge), and in the winter he is in the sunroom, so he isn'treally a house rabbit. . . herman and winnie have really opened her upto the idea. . . she will often call me up before i get home from workgoing "what does momma say, can miss winnie and mr. hermie come outtoday?" or going "the poopers would like some veggies. . . herman hasasked me to ask you"(she is normally next to their cage,talking to them while on the phone with me). . . herman has evenlearned how much of a softie she is in comparison to me and will oftengo begging for craisins from her. . . it was hysterical the first timewhen she was sitting on the floor and he ran up and started showeringher with kisses. . . "katie, what is going on" . . . my only response"welcome to the world of 'kiss for a craisin'". . .

it has been a rather interesting turn of events. . .

we are going to have a tiny 870 square foot apartment with 4 rabbits(under 3 pounds, 6 pounds, 10 pounds, and 8 pounds), 1 fat hamster, anda goldfish. . .

NO MORE ANIMALS!

Katt, do you realize that your apartment isabout the same size as the main floor of my house? Thebasement is mainly storage. And I now have 5 rabbits countingOberon, two cats, a 10 gallon and a 29 gallon fishtank. There's always room for more!:D

And I want pics of the satin bunny when he comes!

tonights photo!

katie and herman

kh3.jpg

binkies wrote:
Beautiful! I know you hear it over and over but, I lovethose ears! Ears ears ears!
herman and i are use to hearing it

it makes him feel pretty

i am to pass on from herman "i love my ears too. . . "

photos!

herman found my apple chips (they have no added sugar, just bakedapple, so the buns get a few when i eat them) bag and got it stuck onhis head. . . it was so funny!

100_1321.jpg

and a video of it

herman and winnie got craisins from jessica today. . . it was cute, i had to take photos!

100_1299.jpg

100_1318.jpg

100_1308.jpg

100_1315.jpg

100_1313.jpg

100_1316.jpg

and finally, one of zooka. . . she normally has a resting mat in hercage, but it was soaking when i took this photo, so she resorted to thelitter box as her bed. jessica is building her a NIC cage this week. .. so don't mind the tiny cage!

100_1296.jpg

photos!!!!!

okay, i had already posted this in the photo philes section. . . butwanted it in the blog as well, as i just love this photo of herman and i

100_1339.jpg

herman and winnie laying together

100_1342.jpg

some dead bunny flops-herman style

100_1336.jpg

100_1337.jpg

and their current improved! cage

100_1347.jpg

100_1348.jpg

This picture is the best!

katt wrote:
some dead bunny flops-herman style

100_1336.jpg

I love the way Zooka is laying in that litter box. Quite a different position than I am used to seeing.

I'm pretty sure that if the Craisins werent handed over quietly, someone was going to get hurt!

a lazy afternoon in herman land

100_1359.jpg

100_1360.jpg

100_1361.jpg

Theres my favorite boy! Herman needs to come visit his auntie haley sometime soon. I am in love with him (and winnie too):)

100_1361.jpg

:inlove:Must pet those ears!1

well, haley

after the stunt they pulled tonight they can visit auntie haley for a long long time!

my bed sits in front of my window, and my window has a deep ledge on itthat holds my alarm clock, books, framed photos(most of the rabbits),and a cute little begonia plant that is named lula-may. . . one of mypride and joy plants

herman has determined that lula-may makes one fine snack and now poorlula-may has one flower, and 3 leaves left. most of herfoliagewas scattered around my room (as this snack didn'ttaste so great, so instead we made plant confetti). i walk in to plantmurder and 2 rabbits sitting on the window ledge, herman with a leaf inhis mouth, and winnie pulling tissues from a kleenex box. . .not eatingthem, but just pulling them out one by one and watching them flutter tothe floor.

and there i am yelling at them when herman jumps down runs up to me anddecides that kisses will fix all problems and showers me with bunnykisses. . . and gosh darn it, i forgave the little beast. . .

can you say "bunny slave"? because i know that secretly they do to each other behind my back.

Awww, you are a bunny slave... we allare. So sorry about your plant. I love the tissuestory though. That puts a great picture in my head.:D

Latest posts

Back