The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I´m sure they all do but I love watching them when they really stretch. It´s like when they flop straight down and just lie there. I love Snowy when he flops, he loves cleaning his front paws while he´s flopped, he´s such a funny little thing.

I have seen Thumper stretch his front legs out and yawn but only one time I saw him stretch his front legs like Snowy but then he also stretched out his back ones as he yawned.
I actually before getting Thumper didn't like the look of a bunny yawning but now I do. I guess maybe it just looked so odd at first.

Morgan...lucky you getting a restaurant nearby. We have to go 30 min. as well. I so wish they would put in something closer. We live not too far from a major road many use on their way to Virginia Beach although it's so sleepy here you would never guess but a restaurant here would do well because they would get locals plus some travelers.

A busy few days for me. I have a day off tomorrow, yippee. Well, I say a day off although I´ll be bunny cleaning and house cleaning. I must see if I can follow Morgan´s cleaning routine and see how quick I can finish.

Boys have not been out quite as much as they´re used to this week as I´ve been getting home later but they seem fine with it. They´re enjoying their new fan which seems to be keeping them cool.

It's so funny. You see this big fluffball of a bun, Bandy, then you see these tiny white ears sticking up behind him, and that's Snowy hiding somewhere behind all that fluff :)

That's good that you have the day off for cleaning. I should really start cleaning this place too. Yes, I'd try Morgan's cleaning schedule too. I hope it works for you.

Wow, I love your fan! I must get one of those for Ash. Like Jenny said you can see a fluffy Bandy and Houdini's little ears sticking up behind them. I guess Snowy's just hiding somewhere in the middle of all that! LOL.

I know, I never really notice a big difference in size until I see them sitting huddled together and then Snowy looks so small. It is funny when you can just see those little ears. That fan is great, it moves from side to side so they don´t get the cool air blowing on them constantly. They are definitely liking it.

Good to be back. have been really busy the last week and very tired. The heat this year is really getting to me and to the boys. They are loving their fan but I´ve noticed they´re more lethargic and not as active so I suppose they´re feeling it too.

Trying to organise another visit from my mom so she can spend another month with me with my sister coming for the first two weeks so she can travel with her. I´m really looking forward to it so hope they´ll be here soon once we´ve found her passport...she´s put it away so safely again, she can´t find it lol.

Got some photos to post and some videos if I can manage to download them so I´ll do it over the weekend.

Summer is here with temperatures forecast over the weekend reaching the high 90´s, that´s what I call hot.

Chris, good seeing you on again! Hope you and the boys are doing well. I don't like Summer very much, 90 is hot! Its usually around 80-85 degrees here. Last year it was in the hundreds! For some reason it was extra hot then. Of course it had to be the Summer I had Ash. He was fine though. I know what you mean about them acting lethargic in the hot weather. Ash has been laying around most of the time. He will allow me to put a frozen water bottle near him as long as its either wrapped in a towel or put in a sock. He doesn't like the water condensing and wetting him. I'm happy he will at least let me put it near him. But he wont actually seek it out to snuggle with.

Hope your mom can come over. Its always nice to have family over. I hope she can find her passport. That would be bad if she couldn't ever find it. The have been a few times when I couldn't find my passport too, lol.

Hope to see the videos soon, your buns are always such starts in them, lol.

that is pretty hot where you guys are. Here its only like 80-85 degrees, not as hot as where you are but still hot. Stay cool!

Hahaha. We just found my husbands passport, it expired in 2005. LOL I think its a little old now!

I hope your sister and mom get down there soon! I bet that will be good and fun!

Ellie lays around like a fat loaf too during the day now because its warmer. She just stretches out in the floor and lays there. Or lays in her cabinet because its bare now and its cooler in there. haha. Fat.

I miss you guys but it´s been a busy week and my mom has finally arrived. My sister couldn´t make it with her this time but we´ll be OK on our own. We´ve been clothes shopping for her for new t-shirts and summer capri pants and she´s looking good.

Don´t have the energy to do anything at the moment, it is sooooo hot and humid, I much prefer the spring sunshine, so much more bearable. The boys are well and coping, they´ve got their frozen bottles and their fan but they are much quieter and less active but I suppose that´s normal.

Work is really busy as the tourists have now all arrived. Traffic and parking is terrible as usual in July and my nerves are shot already. I must admit we need tourists but it´s a real pain in the neck sometimes in the shops, on the roads and just generally getting around.

A couple of photos to be going on with....mom looking lovely as usual and the boys are just the boys. Here they are enjoying their new tunnel. They will get an extension in September when my sister comes over lol. Probably get lots of other treats too as she´s been looking in the Pets at Home over there and is now hooked.

Snowy chilling out

Snowy in his new tunnel

Houdini, Bandy & Snowy trying to keep cool with their frozen bottles

]

Is there a Snowy bunny somewhere under all of Bandy's fur? :) I'm glad you and your crew are doing well and hopefully staying cool. I know I'm ready for this summer heat to be over. I'm getting up early just to make sure to cool down the house enough that the bunny room doesn't get hot during the day. What we won't do for our little critters :)

Your mom is as cute as ever! That's really nice that you get to spend some time with her again. That's too bad your sister couldn't come as well. That's pretty funny that she is looking for things for the bunnies. She must have been won over by their overwhelming cuteness, on her last visit :)

I love Snowy's head popping out of that tunnel!

Your mom looks awesome! That is so great that she came over to spend time with you again. I'm sorry your sister couldn't come. That is funny that she's looking for stuff for them. She's hooked to their cuteness! lol. Maybe She'll get a bunny someday.

Love the pics of your boys. Bandy is such a fluffy adorable little guy. That's good that you and the boys are doing well. :) I know what you mean about this heat. Its been so hot here all Summer. Can't wait for Fall when it'll be nice and cool for me and Ash and the rest of us. :)

Thanks Jenny and Elise. I really laughed when that little head popped out of the hole in the middle, looks more like a meerkat than a bunny. Snowy loves the tunnel. When he comes out now he heads to it just to run through it. I´m hoping my sister will bring some more out as you can Velcro it all together to make it bigger and more interesting for them.

How fluffy is that butt, Snowy just cuddles up and all you can see are his ears.

Houdini is getting adventurous tonight with mom, he´s jumped up to see her twice already. I think he thinks she´s got more craisins as she gave him one this morning. He´s just popped by to say hello yet again.

Jenny, I´m the same, I´ve got their bottles in there but still like to leave the fan on when I´m out asI do think it cools them down and they do seem to sit just under it. So glad my friend's daughter gave it to me, it´s been just great. I keep worrying about how much electricity I´m using but hey, they´re my bunnies and they deserve it lol.

My sis will probably be here in September. I tell you, how could you not resist all that cuteness, she´s a fan now haha.

Laughed at Houdini last night, he´s getting more cheeky every day. He decided he wanted to have a look on the dining room table and got up there himself. There´s the remains of a basil plant up there so it must still look appetising.

Here is is investigating...

Snowy snuggling his iced bottled, just his size lol

Look at him on the table! What a cheeky bunny! I laughed at that picture, he's like hesitant but can't resist the goodies on the table. hahaha. So funny.

You're mom is just the cutest little lady! Hopefully your sister will make it down. But its good your mom made it down to stay a stretch.

I was talking about you today with my husband. We were talking about coffee and buying it from the store versus buying it from the coffee shops. We were talking about the prices and stuff and about how some other countries drink more tea than coffee. Like China drinks mostly tea because they grow it well over there and how the UK drinks a lot of tea, more than coffee. Then I told him how people from the UK call tea a "cuppa" and we laughed at the way it sounds and I told him that you call it that and only pay like 1.20 euros for coffee from the shop and thats a really good price! haha.

Morgan, I am here laughing as me and my mom have just had a nice cuppa. I do love my tea but love having my coffee out in the morning and even better if it´s cheap to get.

He´s a little scoundrel, when I get up and tell him off, he jumps off and runs off but 5 minutes later, he´s back up there doing the same thing. We would call him a chancer lol. I suppose I love him because of that, he´s such a fearless little bunny and always so inquisitive, one of these days, it will get him into trouble.

Elise that´s a 1.25 litre bottle so he is small, they love lying by them in this hot weather.

Jenny there is loads on that table, I really should clear it. The little monkey had nibbled on my camera case as well...nothing lasts in this house lol.

Back