The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like its already healed. I think if its not bothering him, it probably isn't a big deal anymore. I wonder what happened?! Poor boy, but he seems to be doing alright. haha.

Looks healed to me too. If it is, probably don't need to worry about it. It always seems like the rowdy ones are the most prone to injury. They're just waaayyy too adventurous for their own good :)

I love that picture of Snowys bunny butt sticking out. So cute!

Last edited:
Thanks for that, just needed some reassuring but I can´t believe I only noticed it today but he´s racing around like a mad bun so it´s not bothering him. He´s just been up to see me on the sofa checking out the computer, he´s just into everything. I thought maybe him and Snowy had been in a little tussle but I´m sure it wasn´t that now. I had one of the gates from their enclosure behind the sofa which I´d forgotten about so maybe he got caught in it when he was racing round. With these buns, there´s always something.

I love seeing their little legs stretched out, they all do it all the time, just makes me feel good that they´re so comfortable in their environment.

I´m back. Had my laptop in the repair shop and have just got it back today. Had a loose wire inside so they had to take it apart to get to it. Have I missed it, I really can´t work with just a phone and a tablet, too difficult to type on them.

Boys are doing great, have had the portable aircon on in the living room and what a difference. Had them all out together the last few days and they´ve been really good, I´m hoping that they´re now OK. Am probably going to go back to the UK for a few days in October as my mom is moving house and I want to see the new place and bring some stuff back with me. I have been planning a bunny sitter and I´ve asked a neighbour if he´ll come up to feed them and check on them. I´m going to buy another enclosure and make a bigger area to leave them in so they have plenty of room. Now I´ve decided, I´m really looking forward to it.

Just had the news that Wendell is now on his way and should be here by the end of next week. Can´t wait to show him some of the great places here in Spain. Definitely be taking him to the beach and to see my friend in the country. I would take him to Gibraltar but with things as they are at the moment, that might not come off but we´ll find lots of things to do. I think he also might be having a go at karaoke, I wonder if he can sing lol.

Just off to let them out for the afternoon, I´m a happy bunny this afternoon with my laptop in front of me.

Happy Friday everyone :)

Its good you got your laptop back! I don't know what I would do without mine. LOL

I can't wait to see the pictures of Wendell when he gets there! I bet it will be nice for you to go back to the UK for a little holiday. Take pictures when you go back!

Morgan, it´s been driving me nuts all week, I just can´t work with these tiny keyboards on the phone or tablet, it takes me ages to write anything.

Got to look at flights now and plan with my sister as my mom will be coming out again September so I want to fly back with her. I haven´t been back there for about 3 years so I´m really looking forward to it.

Just about to go to yours to see how my little miss Ellie is doing, god knows what she´s been up to the week I´ve been away lol.

We are so reliant on our wonderful technology. It kind of throws us for a loop when it's not working. I'm really slow at using my tablet too. Takes me FOREVER to type anything out.

I'm glad all the boys are doing good and getting along. I'm sure they're loving the AC. I've had to keep ours going for the last month too, cause it's been so hot. Can't let my poor little fluffballs get too warm :). Your trip back home sounds fun. I would love to go back to the UK one day. I really loved it there.

Yeah, isn't it amazing what Ellie manages to get up to in a week. Even not being on here for one day, you can miss loads of her misadventures :)

I have missed a bit. I've been pretty busy this week and I guess missed noticing that there was more added to your blog.

The boys are looking as handsome as ever!

Well, I finished the work on my terrace so that the boys can go out there and they had their first taste of fresh air this afternoon. As it´s neutral territory, looks like it´s brought Snowy and Houdini closer, they were grooming each other quite a few times...how good is that and then I put Bandy out as well and they all sat together taking grooming turns. I think they like it but now I can sit with the door open and they can go out when they feel like it. I´ve got pics and videos to download so they´ll probably go on here tomorrow.

Great to have the laptop back, amazing how much we rely on these things.

Lucky buns! Wish I had a balcony. Years ago when I lived in Germany our apartment was on the 8th floor and we had one. Loved being able to open the door first thing in the morning and enjoy the fresh air coming in. Too hot here anyway for any bun to be outside right now though.

Yes, it´s great to put it to good use now. They seem to be loving it and right now, as the ´night comes, it´s lovely and cool out there. It is very hot during the day, around 35ºC but with the awnings down, it´s in the shade so not so hot and I leave the door open so they can go back inside if they want. I´ll let out there while the weather stays dry which will be to around the end of October and in the winter when we have good days.

I wish I had a terrace too! We can barely even go outside now because of the bugs. They're so bad this year, since its been so wet. I'm sure Ellie would love to go back outside, but not until fall or even winter! haha.

Can't wait to see the videos and pictures.

I'm really glad that the neutral territory of your terrace made Snowy and Houdini closer together, thats really nice! I hope they stay like that in the house too!

Well another peaceful day with them and I caught Snowy grooming Houdini again in the house. They haven´t been out much but it was great being able to put them out there this morning while I cleaned out their area. Love seeing them all together again, it´s been a long journey back but well worth it and patience does win through in the end.

Here are the three of them at the far end having a rest and a cuddle:

Snowy in his little play basket and the other two looking on:

Love this one:

This is their area looking from the living room door:

My hay tastes better out here.

Houdini and Snowy grooming:

Hope you like them, will try and download the videos later and get them on here.

They sure look like they are enjoying being out there. I love seeing all three snuggled together.

Jenny, I can tell you I was happy to see them all snuggled up and grooming each other, it´s been a long 7 months. I´m hoping they´ve sorted themselves out this time. With more space, I think that they should be OK and I just love seeing them going in and out to explore and it´s so good that they´re getting some fresh air.

Hi Chris!

LOVE the bunnies, they look so good and the terrace certainly does suit them well :)
As always you've gone above and beyond to care for them.
Hopefully houdini and snowy have patched things up for the most part!
I will try to go through what I've missed and hopefully it hasn't been too drastic. I'm really looking forward to keeping track of your blog again.

:)

Michelle, have just posted on your blog, it´s really so good to see you back, I´ve been wondering about you the last few months. Just glad it´s cos work is going so well and if the bunnies are living separate lives now, as long as they´re happy, that´s all that matters.

Mine are doing really well. I´ve been worried about them this summer as it´s been so hot but I´m doing my best to keep them cool. I thought it would be nice to let them out in the fresh air so had been working to cover the terrace bars and gate it at one end to give them more space and they were out for the first time on Saturday. They´re still a bit scared of being outside but I just leave the door open now and they hop in and out of the living room. It´s been great cos the first day on neutral territory, Snowy and Houdini have finally sorted themselves out and were grooming each other. I was back home about an hour ago and let them out and I caught Snowy grooming Houdini again behind the sofa. You can´t imagine how great it feels to see them happy with each other again. It´s been such a long wait but well worth it to see them like that.

Hope we´ll get some new pics of both buns and good to have you back.

I definitely have some pictures of Phoenix but not many of Hippo, I find he's odd. As of recently, it seems like he doesn't want interaction, I'm thinking he does miss Phoenix being next to him, but he's so aggressive with her :(

Chris, the boys are so adorable! I think my favorite picture is the one of Snowy in the box! He's so cute! Your terrace seems perfect for them and they really seem to enjoy it. They seem pretty comfortable out there too, where they nervous at all when you first put them out?

Is your mom still there? How is she doing?

Morgan, thanks, I think they´re gorgeous as well. Snowy loves that little basket, it´s full of shredded paper and they love just eating it like spaghetti lol. They were nervous when I put them out there, low to the ground and very cautious but they liked it. They are still a bit cautious about going out but I´m letting them take their time and I leave the door open all the time now so they can go out when they want. It´s just great to see them all together again.

Mom went back mid last week as she had to sign for her new flat. My sister is now getting things ready for her so she should be moving in a few weeks. THen in September, she´ll be back here for another month again and I´ll probably go back with her for a few days mid October. Houdini was getting real friendly with her at the end, he was jumping on the sofa to see her nearly every night, aren´t they just so funny.

Michelle, can´t wait for the photos. I´m downloading a couple of videos at the moment of them outside but it just takes so long.

Latest posts

Back