The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok I seen the rest of the videos now! Ah theyre all great! Loved the last one too! You turned the camera back and what do ya know?! Houdini has disappeared!

Katie, that´s his biggest trick the little devil. Always have to keep your eye on him, he can get up to mischief in 10 seconds lol.

A couple more photos...I just love this of my two little white buns.

Took a photo of my friend´s dogs today...Winnie, Ben and Timmy

And this one is Cherry, she´s a Spanish hunting dog called a Podenco.

Bandy and Snowy are just so cute! They are both handsome little bunnies.

I loved the pictures of your friend's dogs. They are so cute! Benny is my favorite he looks so furry and soft. I love dogs and I'd like to get one some day.

Bandy is like the abominable snowman, I just thought of that! BIG AND FLUFFY! Lol!
Cool dog I have never heard of a Podenco before!

I love those dogs! I like scruffy dogs like that. I really like Cherry the Podenco too, she's pretty!
And as always those boys are so handsome! haha. They're so cute and white!

Great videos and pics! I can't get over the video of you and Snowy - he is so much like Doc. Doc will also just get right in my face whenever I'm filming him. I "awwed" when he was climbing up your leg, time to say hi to mom!

Her dogs are a real variety, mostly mongrels but I love those shaggy dogs. Cherry is so cute but I call her Tigger cos when you go to the house, she bounces everywhere, she has so much energy.

Haha Katie, the abominable snowman, I just love it when he stretches out cos all that fur sticks up and there is so much. I was combing him this morning and I literally has fur stuck to my arms cos I was sweating...I had to go outside to clean myself.

Lyndy, I just love Snowy when he´s up on the sofa with me, he´s the one who doesn´t mind you petting or touching or picking him up and will come right in your face to see what you´re doing. He´s my little Doc, same here when I see Doc, I always think of Snowy.

Just watching them all tucking into their dinner, all their faves tonight, Basil, Bill, Cauliflower leaves and endives...ñom ñom lol.

It´s been a busy few days.

I was at my friend´s today for lunch again and her French friend was there. How hard is it trying to remember French I learned at school after all these years. My memory is not as bad as I though and I did quite well considering.

On the way there, I stopped at the local shop which also supplies farms so they do feed and other stuff. I asked about hay and they said they stocked it at 4.50€ so I gave them a 30 litre bag to put it in. After about 10 minutes, a young lad reappeared with a trolley and a massive bag on it and we went to the car. the bale of hay is enormous and when I got home, I´ve separated it into six 30 l.itre bags and 1 20 litre bag. This is going to last them for months. What is the best way to store it as I have it in big plastic bags right now as I needed to break down the bale. I´ve put it down and they are loving it. of course, the strands are much longer so I´ll probably have to cut them but they do like the longer strands as well.

Anyone love cheese on here. They´ve opened a new little shop in the indoor market and they sell local cheeses as well as Spanish and foreign cheese. I absolutely adore cheese, although I stopped eating it for a while when I was trying to cut back on fats. At this shop, they do tasters, they have a lovely gouda with green pesto which is fantastic and I bought a little round French type camembert today which was superb. I could honestly live on cheese alone, the smellier the better lol..

The hay sounds great, especially since it was so cheap. :)

I LOVE cheese. I love most kinds of cheese. Its just SO good, haha. I bought a huge wheel of gouda cheese a couple months ago and it as SO delicious. Its already gone though, so I just ordered another one a couple days ago. I love cheese and I like how many different flavors and different textures of cheese you can get.

To store the hay, you might want to try to find a plastic bin for it to go in, but put some small holes in the bin to let the air ventilate the hay. But I think it should be okay in the bags as long as the hay can breathe. haha. It needs to breathe! LOL I just keep my bale of hay in the shed uncovered. I was using it until my barn cat decided that he needed to sleep on it at night, so no more bale hay for Ellie!

I was talking to a lady yesterday who was pretty well traveled with Europe and we were talking about Spain. My grandmother in law and her boyfriend just got back from a cruise to Spain. So this lady was telling me how much she loved it there, and how pretty it was. Then she started talking about Gibraltar and how its only like 96 km away from Africa, like Morocco. And I was thinking "I know someone who lives near there!" hahah. But she was saying that there is a place, like a church or something thats one of the most beautiful places you can go in Spain. Its inspired by Moroccan design with the tiles are all that really beautiful mosaic. I can't remember what she said the same was it was it was like Ja---something. haha. Talking to her about it, really made me long to go to Spain! I really want to go. I need to talk my husband into letting us go.
Moroccan design is probably one of my most favorite looks. The bright mosaics, the beautiful tiles, the blues! Just the variety of blues they use is amazing. I want to do my whole house in a Moroccan theme. LOL

Morgan, Morocco is only 11km from Spain at the shortest distance and only 14km on the boat from the Spanish enclave of Ceuta. I´ve often stood at the looking point which is between Algeciras and Tarifa and is opposite the point where the two seas meet...Atlantic and Mediterranean. It looks so close you feel you could swim there. I do have photos somewhere so I must find them and post cos it´s amazing.

There are so many places with Arabic features as the Moors were in Spain for nearly 800 years. There is the Mezquita in Cordoba which is now a church and the Alhambra in Granada which is fantastic. There are loads of fortifications still standing called Alcazaba, there´s one near here in Malaga. Tiling and decoration is still inspired by the moors, our pool is blue and white tiled and my bathrooms are similar to that as well and moroccan style fountains are a big feature as well.

I´ve left the hay in bags for the moment and it´s in a storeroom but I may change it in the next few weeks. I still believe how much there is and how cheap it was. I filled six 120 litre bags not 30 litre so it should last for months.

I bought the 50 lbs hay bale from oxbow and they barely put a dent into it!
I want to go to Spain too!!!! :( BUt we have special plans to go to Italy next

This is why we all like the big bales. Sooo much cheaper! But it can sometimes be hard to find good quality.

It's humid where you are isn't it? I would suggest storing it in breathable containers, so the moisture won't get trapped and cause mold to grow. Cardboard boxes with some air holes, or you could use an old duvet cover or pillow cases, to store the hay in.

Jenny, I knew you´d give me some good ideas. I have to find the boxes as I have it stored at the moment in bags in a store room as there is just too much to store at home. I still can´t believe how big it was and how much there is...it will take them months to get through it but they love it.

My bale is so big that I left it all in the plastic, in the box, and the plastic isn't sealed, and the box is not airtight so it gets air. Then I got as much as I could fit into one of those storage containers and go from there.
Chris, I can't believe you get beer in your Burger King, Pizza Hut, and other places! Do you have to sit down to eat for that? Is there a limit??

Katie, you can have a beer at Burger King, MacDonalds and KFC with your menu and if you want to pay for more, you can do. YOu can also get it to take away if you prefer. And if you order Pizza, I suppose they´ll bring you as much beer as you ask for.

There´s a pet shop near the outdoor fruit and veg market and I went past today cos they have meerkats and they´ve had babies. They are just so gorgeous, I want one. This is not a great photo but you can see mom, dad and three kids all together.

Here´s one of the little ones periscoping..

They also had loads of cute baby bunnies....I hate looking at them and leaving them all behind..

Holy crap, those meerkats are ADORABLE! I love them! I would totally have all of them. haha.

There are 3 little bunnies that look like Houdini, kind of. That pet store has pretty big enclosures, much bigger and better than the ones I've seen before in other pet stores.
They're all really cute though!

Latest posts

Back