The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morgan, I just love going past that shop just to look at them, they are so cute. They´re about a month now, I saw them the first week when their eyes were closed but now they´re so darn cute. We laughed cos the girl went in the cage to check on them and they were hiding under one of the big logs. She picked one of the babies up and put it down and when she picked the second one up, the mom poked her head out and snatched it back with her mouth and hid again. We laughed so much, I wish I´d caught it on video, it was just so funny like....hey, that´s mine, I´ll have it back.

The bunnes are in a big area so have lots of space to move and run and as they´re all really young, they´re OK. there were a couple like Houdini and there were two little white lops with one ear up and one ear down....I tell you, if I had a house with lots of land, I´d be overrun with them lol.

OMG! Those meerkats are SOOOOO cute! I would love to have them! :)

Those bunnies are so cute! Like Morgan said, they have a pretty big space. I haven't seen any pet stores give their animals that much space ever.

Funny what you said about the meerkat mom. They sound so funny.

Aren´t they just so adorable...I really do want one but haven´t anywhere to keep it.

The bunnies looked pretty well looked after and they have plenty of space to run and binky and lots of company and they all looked well. I hope they don´t get bought on a whim though as they were really cheap only 15 euros each which is nothing. Hate to think of them going to a home for them to end up on the street in a couple of weeks.

I forgot to post my pics from last week of my lunch on the beach with friends over from the UK. We were literally sitting at a table on the sand and enjoying fresh bbq sardines and little fried whitebait with lemon...it was fabulous, I do love really fresh fish.

Sorry, I took the pic after I´d started to eat the first sardine...yes, I just couldn´t wait lol. All washed down with a lovely cold beer mmmmm.

Chris, I'm drooling right now, just looking at those sardines! I just want to jump right on that plate and eat them! They look SO good.

Now I'm really hungry.

They cook them on special wood on bamboo skewers on the beach. I just love the smell as you pass all the beach bars and it´s my absolute favourite thing during the summer months...we once had a bbq and bought the sardines coming off the boats in the morning. Our friend who was cooking just kept them coming and we all kept eating. I have never been so full with sardines, I must have eaten 20 or more. It was so funny cos there was meat to follow and everyone was so full from sardines, we couldn´t eat it.

Those sardines are big! I have never ate sardines. Are they very fishy tasting?
Wow if I told Leo about this he would definitely want to move to Spain so he can get beer from all the fast food joints and pizza huts lol
Aww baby meerkats! They do have A LOT of room I am impressed!

Spain is the place to get fast food and beer lol.

I have seen everything now. I´ve heard of bunnies getting out of their cages but tonight Snowy got into the locked enclosure and I swear I haven´t got a clue how he did it. All the boys were out together and as Houdini and Snowy were a bit nippy especially when Snowy goes into the enclosure and Houdini´s outside, I decided to close the gate so they couldn´t get in. I called my friend and was talking on the phone and couldn't´see where they all were and started looking and couldn´t find Snowy and when I looked over, he was there in Houdini´s cage...I haven´t got a clue how he got in there. Will have to do the same tomorrow and see if he manages to do it again.

Am just waiting for my friend to come and pick me up to go for something to eat, yes it´s 11.45pm but I´m starving haha.

Thats so funny that Snowy got into Houdini's pen.
They're all so sneaky! Ellie is super sneaky too.

I can't believe you're eating at 11:45! Thats so late. I was already in bed! haha. The way of life in Europe is so different and SO much later than here. Especially where I am, out in the country everything shuts down by midnight. And the streets are quiet by then too. haha. But I do like to go get milkshakes at like 9pm, thats normal for me. LOL

Yes, when he´s working in the summer, we often go out to eat after midnight, the place we go to doesn´t close until around 1am although there are places open until 2 or 3 in the morning and bars open until around 4 not that I´m out at those times......

Still haven´t figured out how he did it but he hasn´t done it again today. Isn´t that just typical, they do things when you´re not watching and when you´re looking at everything they do, they behave lol.

Getting hot now so have to prepare the iced bottles and ice cubes, I´ve got a nice big fan for them as well which I´ll get out over the weekend.

Everything closes early here. In Charlotte, which is the bigger city nearest to me, the bars stay open late and theres much more to do. But out where I am...nothing. haha.
BUT they're building a new bar/restaurant near my house! Its like 15 minutes away and I'm SO EXCITED about it. haha. I can not wait for it to open. That way we don't have to drive 30 minutes or more into town to go eat at a restaurant we can just go there and eat and drink! I love when things like that happen. And because we're not near a college or anything like the other town, it will be people in my age group or older and thats AWESOME! Because who wants to sit and eat and drink with a bunch of 21 year olds who are getting trashed!
So I will sit with the 30-40 somethings and have a nice time! LOL

busy few days here and saw a new client today and it looks really positive...I feel so good that I got home and have celebrated with a couple of glasses of wine...I´ve also got a new lead for the weekend so that maybe another client as well...I am feeling so good as it´s really hard to attract new business so I am so pleased.

Bunnies have been out together tonight and although no real fights a little bit of nippiness with Houdini and Snowy but they´ve pulled through so really pleased.

I am downloading a video of the buns with Snowy yawning...that´s a first for me,l..... I just love them. have quite a few more which I´ll download over the next few days.

Very hot here, just wish I had time to get a sun tan lol.

What is your job? I didn't know you were taking in clients.

That's good that they did well with no fights.

Can't wait to see the video. They are so cute! I love bunny yawns, funny thing is Ash yawned like 3 times yesterday. Usually he doesn't yawn that much, he must have been tired.

Elise, I look after people´s properties when they´re not here. There are lots of people who buy in Spain as holiday homes and they only spend part of the year here or let them out to others and I take care of all that. I also help people do paperwork here as well, translating for them where they need it. I´m always really busy as it comes into the summer as that´s the main season.

As promised a Snowy yawn. I didn´t get him from the front so you can´t see those little teeth but it´s the first one I´ve managed to video so I was quite pleased.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb1u4lp1-Bo[/ame]

Ellie stretches and yawns like that, the flops over! How cute! I love when they yawn then flop, it must mean they're SO comfortable with us!

Do any of yours yawn more than others? Because I've seen Ellie yawn more than Foo ever did! haha.

Aww, how cute! When Ash yawns he does the exact same thing he stretches his front paws out and yawns at the same time. I think its SO cute! I love how Snowy is stretching his cute little paws out and yawing! I see a cute Bandy fluff ball sitting in the corner, lol.

I just love it when they yawn. They are all yawners but Snowy is the champion. Sometimes he sort of stretches like that and then stretches his back legs and drags them, sounds awful but it´s like a mega yawn. I just love seeing those little front teeth sticking out but have never managed to get that close to catch them. Bunny yawns are the best.

Back