The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only sardines I have ever had are ones in the can which I like but I can only eat a few at a time so I bet I would like the sardines there. They have shad planking about 15 minutes from us. I need to find out when they will have it this year so we can go. I know they always have it the same weekend in the same month but I can't remember the date.

Those three are such characters and so handsome!

Issues with computers and internet drive me crazy as well. Especially since I have bad luck with them. One of my college courses was a computer course and the first day the instructor went on for quite some time about how we should not be afraid of problems and that there was no way for us to "break" the computers. Well a few weeks later as I was doing my work I had trouble. I messed around a while trying to figure it out myself and couldn't. So then asked help from some other students, after a while they gave up so as a last resort I got my instructor. He messed around for some time and finally looked at me and said "you broke it".

Denise, I´m quick handy with computers but sometimes they just do my head in....like youtube..I´ve been trying to upload a video for days and it´s so slow and not doing it...hate looking at it when says there are 1940 minutes to go, doesn´t that just make you feel like giving up.

Having a bad week, complications with work and long days so haven´t been on here as much and miss it. Boys are fine though which is one less worry. Saw a lovely little black and white bunny at the pet shop today, haven´t been there in ages, I had to walk away quickly, hate seeing them there but just hope someone sees it and falls in love.

Will still try to upload the video, you never know you might get to see it before the end of the month lol.

Its Friday, so have a nice glass of wine tonight and enjoy the evening with the bunnies!

I haven't tried to upload a video onto youtube, but if its anything like what you're saying then I probably won't. My computer is google though and google made youtube, so maybe it would be better for me. Who knows though?! haha. I have no patience for waiting for stuff to upload!

I can't wait to see the video though of the boys! They're so cute when they're hopping and popcorning and binkying around.

Chris...Aaawww, sorry you have had a tough week. At least it's Friday so hopefully you can enjoy the weekend and recuperate!

I have no patience when it comes to computers, probably because they are always causing problems.

It usually takes like half an hour to upload a 2 minute video, and I thought it was slow for me!

I'm sorry you are having a bad week. Its good that its Friday so enjoy the weekend. I know what you mean about seeing pet store bunnies, you just really want to get them.

I can't wait to see the video of the boys. They are so adorable and I'm sure it will be great!

I´m uploading right now. I think it´s cos it was in AVI format so I´ve changed it to MP4 so it´s going quicker.

Houdini has been a little devil today for want of calling him something worse. He knocked the brush over which knocked a couple of DVD´s on the floor and I didn´t realise and he´s had a nibble at one of the boxes and they´re not mine so I need to do a cosmetic job on the box...sometimes, I could just put him out to fend for himself...no I´m only joking although sometimes I think he wouldn´t do so bad lol.

He´s teaching Bandy bad habits, they´ve both taken to climbing on the spare cage now and looking what´s on the coffee table. I have a nice corner missing off my diary....I tell you they certainly keep you on your toes. I shall to rearrange the furniture a little.

Friday night and seeing my friend in about an hour for a very late dinner. Unfortunately, I will be working tomorrow so no rest for the wicked...as my mom says, you have to earn a crust lol.

Well, here´s the first video. I laughed at Houdini trying to get Bandy to groom him, they are just so funny.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW_lRRxkFTM[/ame]

They're so cute! I love the way Bandy looks up at you like "what? Nothing to see here."

Hahaha. Sometimes I think that Ellie would do fine on her own too! Sometimes I have those moments as well, its okay. I would never do that! But you know, the thought passes my mind from time to time with all my animals though. LOL

Have a good late dinner tonight!

He was a very late starter at grooming but he now does do it back and he´s actually really cute when he does.

Morgan, he´s always looking at me with that face..hey, what are you looking at lol.

Had another really long day yesterday but didn't go to bed until really late cos I was watching the Eurovision Song contest. Worst is the voting which takes ages but we always know we won´t win so it´s never a great disappointment. At least the boys enjoyed it as they were out until after 1.

Sunday as usual with cage cleaning this morning, took a really good photo of Bandy and Houdini in the little cage where they go while I´m cleaning the enclosure and they were grooming and cuddling. I cut both Snowys and Houdinis nails this morning and groomed Bandy but need to cut his nails tomorrow. He was such a good boy this morning while I groomed, hardly moved and just let me turn him and comb. just laughing as he´s now back up on his favourite box resting. will probably post some pics later.

Well, I´ve now sussed out youtube and am uploading a few videos that I´ve had for a while...quite short ones but I like them.

I also have some photos I´ve taken over the last week of all of them. Houdini is such a little rascal and he´s now teaching his had habits to the other two lol.

Here is the little rascal who´s now found his way to the things on the coffee table. The corner of my diary is now missing :pssd:

A big fluffy Bandy flop

My two little white buns having a cuddle at bedtime

Haha. I couldn't imagine Ellie being loose in the living room, she would eat her way through everything!

Snowy and Bandy are so cute! I just love them.

Now for a video, it´s only a short one and not much going on but you can see my two little white buns and that cute fluffy butt haha.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtpJr8T05n4[/ame]

Morgan, it´s the only space I can let them out in and they are quite good in general as there´s now not that much that they can eat or that they try to eat. They are (touch wood) good with the furniture and spend quite a lot of the day just sitting on their rug in front of the window sleeping.

As I don´t usually get Snowy on film as he´s not such a poser as the other two, here´s a cute video of him with me on the sofa

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCevPzxYdQU[/ame]

I loved the pictures. Especially the one of Bandy and Snowy cuddling together. They are such sweeties and they are so adorable.

I loved the first video of Bandy and Snowy cuddling. My favorite part was when you were taping them from above. You could see Bandy's big fluffy butt. It was so funny, haha.

I loved the last video of Snowy. He is so cute! And he looks so soft and furry. What a sweetie. Haha, it was funny at the end when he was shoving his nose in the camera. Ash does that too. :)

Elise, thanks for that, there wasn´t much happening with Snowy and Bandy cuddling but you can see so much better all the fluff on his behind. Snowy is such a sweetie and he has such a cute little face and he loves spending time with anyone. I love it when they just stuff their face in front of the camera, they are just so funny. Funniest thing was he was trying to eat the cord, the little devil.

More videos this time of Bandy the flash. I was sitting on the sofa with Houdini and Bandy raced first one way and then the other, I think you can hear me laughing and Houdini looking as though he´s thinking WTF was that....you´ll see what I mean :hyper:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvNt2jOuqA4[/ame]

Well that video was just too cute! Bandy looks so big! Oh and I liked when Bandy groomed the front then wanted to go groom the back end and Houdini was like NO not my hiney!

Elise, he certainly is a fast one, he just flashed past us both ways. Too hard to follow him but I think it was funnier cos Houdini was up on the sofa with me and he was more startled than I was by the performance. How funny are our bunnies, don´t you just love them :happybunny:

Latest posts

Back