THE MONKEYS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when you give up on Tucker's 'tude, he'll come become a Prince again. What a little devil he is.

God, you're really making me appreciate the fact that I can eatsomething without being grossed out. What a drag to have acraving for something and then when it's in front of you, you want toget sick.

So...the ultrasound is planned? :yes:

You'll have to scan the picture in so that we can see the little swimmer too!

Hope you have a day without feeling sick. Bless Daytona'sheart, and how sweet that Emma checks on the baby every day!Kisses to the three monkeys and the little princess.

:hearts:

-Carolyn

You're going to find out what you're having? Wedid too. When we went in at week 22, she wasn't positioned right, socouldn't see. They actually couldn't get other proper measurements theyneeded, so we had to go back two weeks later and were able to find out.

Have you tried the mint tea? It really is a lifesaver for those upsettummy days. Plus, it's safe and non decaf. Dave and I can't rememberwhat I ate a lot of during my first trimester. I think for breakfast Iate a fried egg on whole grain toast with cheese and milk. Every day.lol In my second trimester I couldn't get enough cole slaw. I ate itfor lunch and dinner!

Crackers gave me heartburn, so I didn't eat much of those.

Hello everyone!

Peter and I went to our first ultrasound tonight! The tech couldn'treally tell us anything, she kept saying "sorry hun, i'm not thedoctor" to all my questions. But we did see the little heartbeat, andsurprising enough, it actually looks like a baby at 8weeks 5 days,along.... I thought he was gonna look like a litttle blob, but you cantell by looking at the picture that it's a head, and body, of a humanbaby!

I will post the picture when I find osmeone with a scanner! I really know noone with one...

:stork:

Monkey and human babies are very similar. Are you sure that's what you're having? :monkey:

Can't wait to see the ultrasound if you can find a scanner.

It is excitingisn't it? I bet Peter was pretty amazed, huh? Just wait til that "blob"grows so big you can't see your toes! :shock:

Raspberry

lyndsy wrote:
Iwill post the picture when I find osmeone with a scanner! I really knownoone with one...

:stork:

Can't Wait! :jumpforjoy:

-Carolyn

:wave: Hi!

How's the monkeys, Emma, and their Momma feeling these days? You've been on my mind.

-Carolyn

BUSY!

It was our Thanksgiving weekend in Canada! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!

I took some pics of all the Monkeys! So i'll post them up for yah' later!

My morning sickness, comes and goes. Some days are good while others aren't so good... I hope it goes away!

Cleaned out Emma/baby's room yesterday... Emma didn't like that too much!

I'm having some REALLY tough times sleeping lately, I just can't seemto get comfy anymore. I was a HUGE tummy sleeper, and well, that justain't happening anymore!!! I'm gonna go and get a body pillow,hopefully that'll help a bit...

I also had a scare of a life time yesterday. I was in theshower, everything was fine. I get out to dry off, and my throat startsto close up! All of a sudden I can't breathe! I wrapped myself in atowel, and made it to the bed. Thank goodness because everythingstarted going hazy. Like I was passing out. I woke Peter up, and senthim on a mission to find my inhalers! My heart was beating SO hard, andfast, I could see my chest moving, like in the cartoons.After taking my inhalers, I felt better! BUT BOY, DID THATSCARE THE LIFE OUT OF ME! It's not just me anymore, and I think that'swhat scared me the most. Nothing like it has happened since. but thoseinhalers areon me at ALL times now!

The Monkeys!, and her highness got some grass mats FINALLY! My petstore weren't carrying them until now. Emma doesn't pay much attentionto hers, but the boys LOVE them! (way too spoiled man....)

So i;m good and Turkied out for a while! 2 turkey dinners in a row isenough for me!!! Wait 'till christmas, we'll ba seeing Peters familytoo! That'll be 3 turkey dinners! This baby's gonna come out a turkey!!!

:monkey:'s

Wow, that's scary! I'm glad you didn't panic though.

As far as sleeping, it'll get so much better once you getabody pillow, I promise. One of the things I'm really, really lookingforward to is sleeping on my tummy again too. My world got so muchbetter with the body pillow.I think I'll end up using itafter the baby too. But I can't wait to sleep normal again!!!! I'm atthe point where I wake up if I have to turn over.

I'm not turkied out yet. Going to enjoy turkey sandwiches for lunchtoday. :D Still on the fence about doing another Thanksgiving nextmonth (the American one), as my due date is four days after. Doubt I'llbe in the mood to put together a dinner like that.

Lyndsy,

Glad to hear you acted quickly and recovered quickly.

Pregnancy made my asthma worse. As an adult, the only time Iever had to go to the emergency room was when I was pregnant and had anattack. I was terrified. I think if I had kept myhead, like you did, I would have been okay, but I panicked and made itmuch worse.

Good luck getting comfy in bed! That was the hardest part for me, too.

Laura

HELLO AGAIN ALL!!!!!:elephant:

It's been TOO long i'm afraid! almost a month since i've been in my own thread!!!!:disgust:

All the Monkeys! and her highness Emma are doing Excellent! They ust got some apple, and willow stixs, and are LOVING them!

Buster and Tucker swap toys through the bars of their cages now, Iguess they geta little bored with their own colours, and likethe change!!!:disgust:

Emma isn't liking the changes being done in her room at the moment.(Emma and the baby will be sharing a room until we can find a BIGGERhouse!) She loves to hide and play on the bed in there but the bed isslowly comming down, due to baby furniture!!! She's not impressed tosay the least!!!! Little bugger even growled at me the otherday!!!!:growl:

Daytona is LOVING the colder weather we've been having here in thejungle. Winter is fast approaching, and for his sake, that's wonderfulnews! Over the course of the summer he gained some uneeded weight dueto lack of exercise, due to TOO hot of weather.... Poor baby! So nowwe're wearing the chubbies off!!! :muscleman:

My tummy is getting bigger by the week!! and I should be feeling thebaby move at any point now! The sickness is gone, but i've got thisaweful habbit of gagging at any stinky smells, and living in thejungle, as much as I keeep it clean, you run into a few of thosedaily!!!! I'm now wearing full on maternity clothes, and have gonethrough aout a million different bra sizes in the last 4 months!!!

I'm in my 16th week now! Boy does time FLY!! Peter bought me a giftcertificate at a spa nearby, and I went yesterday and used some of it.I got a manicure, and a pedicure, and all I can say is WOW! :bath:INEVER felt better! So I think it's something i'm going to be doingthrough the course of my pregnancy!!!! My fingers and toes are pretty,and I feel like a million bucks again! It really is true, that whenyou're pregnant you don't feel all that pretty, sexy, or hot. at leastfor me anyways! So when I went to get my hair done, and my nails, itREALLY made a HUGE difference for me! Silly isn't it!!!! I know i'll begoing and donig it right before my due date! So when I can see my feetagain they'll lokk nice! :laugh:

ANYHOO! On to the important stuff here!!!

fjjm2w.jpg

Tucker Tucks!!!

fjjmes.jpg

Busta Boos!

fjjmlf.jpg

Her Royal Highness Emma!!!

fjjmo6.jpg

Talk to you soon!!!!

:monkey:'s!

yaaaaaaaay! :colors:

Everybun looks SO great ..especially her royal highness Emma!

I am happy to hear you are doing so well as well! arent spadays the best? They always perk me up no matter what ...theres nothinglike getting pampered on!

Theres a hospital by my house that has a full spa/salon in it and theyhave these days packages so while staying patients can sprucethemselves up a bit ..helps keep the spirits up..how cool is that??

Where the pictures of the sonograms??? Id love to see one :)

What a Queen Emma is! The only thing she's missing is a crown.

The monkeys are so precious. I swear they get better and better looking - but you forgot to include Dakota.

Whereis the little guy?

-Carolyn

He's going to the groomers tomorrow, so i'llpost up a pick of him all fancied up for yah'! It was his birthday onMonday, he's 2 ALREADY!!!! Boy how time flies......

:kiss:

:monkey:'s!!!!!

I can imagine how happy Emma will be when thebaby starts crying. Chernish was hiding and looking all scared at thebeginning. Now he does not care, he even sleeps when everybody elsecan't.

Latest posts

Back