The Great Bunny Transport of 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
It's starting tonight! 10 rabbits from The Humane Society of the Treasure Coast in Stuart, FL will be starting their journey tonight to points north. They are all being adopted by awesome forum members. See this thread for all the events that have led to this moment:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=73708&forum_id=7&page=1

The bunnies will be overnighted at my house tonight before being transported to the GA/SC state line in the morning. Bunny camp is all set up awaiting their arrival!

DSCN1693.jpg

More pictures to follow when they arrive tonight!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Your set up is amazing! You have worked so hard! I can't thank you enough for taking care of Brownie and Petta and all the others! Can't wait to see the pictures.

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Good Morning, Bunnies! Hope you had a restful night. Have a good trip today! Thank goodness, it's not so hot in the southeast today. Don't worry, little ones, your wandering days are almost done. Soon you'll be forever home!

Thank you, again, all drivers and care givers. Can't wait to see pictures. I'm not on facebook but, if I were to join, what is your facebook account listed under?

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

Mission accomplished. I drove the bunnies up to the GA/SC state line where I met Emily. We had breakfast and then she took off to meet LaRissa. I got home and cleaned up the carnage in my Florida room. It looked like a poop bomb exploded in there. We did have one lapse in security last night - the 3 Amigos escaped and I had to chase them down at 2:00 in the morning. I tell you, those three are a total hoot!

DSCN1700.jpg

DSCN1696.jpg

DSCN1704.jpg

DSCN1703.jpg

DSCN1702.jpg

DSCN1697.jpg

This is Dave and Leslie, who picked up the bunnies from Sara and brought them to my house:
DSCN1695.jpg

DSCN1699.jpg

DSCN1698.jpg

WOW! Great job on getting these bunnies into new homes! Way to go! :thumbup Great setup by the way~ :)

LOL why am I not surprised it was the three amigos that made trouble? I could not fathom having three mini rexes, even if they are mixed with lionhead. One mini rex is enough to keep my hands full with his shenanigans :)

Thank you for putting them up for the night and sending them on their way.

Oh my gosh! This is just so adorable. They look like they are attending the House Rabbit Association Convention!!! They look very relaxed.

You have done a wonderful job of setting everything up so they look incredibly comfortable considering. They must be thinking that life has suddenly gotten very interesting! I bet it did look like a "poop bomb" went off. Only rabbit lovers would understand that's good news! Thank you for the clean up--poor baby. You are an angel!!!

I just found out that Brownie and Petta will arrive here between 6:30 and 7p. Yipppppeeeee! Counting the minutes.

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

ok... took me a while to get things settled at home but now for the pics of my leg of BUNNY TRANSPORT.... drum roll please!!!

Leaving Emily !
17139_211923_560000002.jpg

Yay we all fit!!
17139_211923_570000004.jpg

Even though one of us had to go in the front!!

LUNCH TIME
17139_211926_550000000.jpg

Enjoying Burger King!!
17139_211926_560000001.jpg

17139_211926_570000002.jpg

Hit the big city CHARLOTTE!!!
17139_211926_580000003.jpg

Hit our first hotel!! no one would let us use the pool though... fooey on them!!
17139_211927_000000004.jpg

Everyone did great!! the buns had no issues and the big black/white one was not the least bit stressed and was the only one who took their burger king apple from my hand and scarffed it down like it might self destruct... Mojo doesnt like rap music.... He thumped every song!!

Some pics of the bunnies in Steve's truck!

15884_211933_340000001.jpg

15884_211933_330000000.jpg

Unfortunately he had to stack them, but they seem ok he said :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back