The Great Bunny Transport of 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics! Mojo was just tapping his foot to the music, lol.

Go Panda go! He is going to fit right in here with his love of food! LOL

Their new home is all ready for tomorrow. I hope they don't mind cats because they have to share the garden view.

IMG_6073.jpg

Buntopia! XD!!!

I see Brandy's bunnies are going to be spoiled!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Brownie and Petta have arrived!!! They are adorable...I am in love already...they're too busy to notice me:) They came right out of their carriers into the bunny room and have been eating and drinking and exploring and chewing toys.

Brownie is really enjoying the snacks. They're running around and touching noses but I can't tell if they're making friends yet. Oh my goodness...I just turned around and they're both in full relaxed position...ears down...feet stretched out.

I was planning to keep them separate for a while but they seem pretty comfortable. So far:) Hmmmm. I just put Brownie in the cage because he was starting to chase Petta. Now Petta is trying to open the cage door and she is acting like she wants to get in. Does that mean she likes him?

Steve is so wonderful!!! I wanted to kidnap him and all the bunnies...just have them all stay here from now on. What a great guy! Really! And he clearly loves the rabbits. He is doing such a great job caring for everyone and I think he must have a calming influence. I saw them all and they all look great. No one looks particularly stressed at all. I am astonished! They all look HAPPY AND HEALTHY AND CALM.

Minilophop--your two are gorgeous. The one with the eye liner is so relaxed--he was stretched out in his cage looking like he takes trips like this all the time. The dutch girl so sweet and healthy and happy looking.

Pogo--so cute. looks sweet and happy and healthy. maybe a little shy but not as nervous as you'd expect any bunny to be after a trip like this.

Three Amigos--If they don't find a forever home in NY, they can bring them back here. Seriously, I can change my laundry room into another bunny room:) This threesome is definitely destined for greatness. Beautiful. And you can feel how nice their bond is. Again, they don't look stressed at all.

The pair of boys...also love them. Not stressed at all...so calm and cuddly looking. Beautiful. Healthy, happy and calm.

Did I forget anyone? They all look much more gorgeous in person than their pictures! I DID NOT WANT TO LET ANY OF THEM LEAVE. All of you who adopted are going to be so happy with your bunnies. Two are home, the rest are on their way!!!

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

slavetoabunny wrote:
That looks fantastic Brandy! Can they jump up on that bench and escape?
I'm not sure. I want to let the cats come and go because the windows were their perches first and they are great with rabbits. If it becomes a problem (either with escape or the rabbits are afraid of the cats) they will just have to split windows so buns get one and the cats get the other. I will have to judge their behavior. The nice thing is that even if they do jump out, the whole house is bunny proofed so the worst possible scinerio is they wander up staris and fuss with the other buns through their bars.

Katherine,
Steve only had nice things to say about you! Glad he found you ok, and have fun with your new buns!!

(I'm dying to see Steve, he's been gone a week!)

Thanks Katherine, he definitely is :biggrin2:

Well, all the bunnies are here and safe. Steve got in about 12:30am. We tucked them in for the night. Everybody drank, ate pellets and hay, and kicked up their heels! I gave their carriers a scrubbing with vinegar, and gave them fresh towels and hay for their journey tomorrow (all except pogo, who is home now, he's a beach bunny)

So nighty night all, the next leg begins early! :biggrin:

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I've been busy admiring and getting to know the boys (Mojo and Puma). It also took me a while to find and join the forum. Thanks again to all who worked hard to put this thing together. I'm a happy new bunny mom with a LOT to learn, but can't wait!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Go bunnies! Happy trails to all who are travelling today! Happy flops for all those who are home:) I hope all the drivers and caregivers can sleep in!

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:

Good morning! We've all been up an hour so far, everybody's munching on breakfast. T-minus one hour till we are on the road again! Pics to follow when it's all done!

Mr. Pogo is re-named to Drax (a character from classic Doctor Who). He's a sweetie :biggrin2:

Transferred bunnies to Brandy about 1/2 hr. ago! They are on their way! Brandy and her hubby - super nice peeps! Very glad to meet them! The buns are in great hands :biggrin2:

Go bunnies! Safe travels! Yea!

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:

Brownie and Petta are grooming each other, chasing less, playing nicely, sleeping next to each other, chilling out:)Absolutely no tiffs! Considering new names--Atticus and Abbey, Halo and Happy, Sam and Sophie...still working on it;) I love these two.

:brownbunny:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back