The Bun From The Valley of The Sun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myia09 wrote:
Whoa! 4 animals in 10 days..that is a big take on. I hope you can still afford to buy the pens.Good luck on those spays too ;)

I cant help but look at your comment as a bit rude, I am a big girl and my finances are really none of your concern. The only reason why I was on craigslist today looking up rabbit things was because I was looking for someone who was selling NIC pannels or a larger rabbit cage. Or someone who makes custom cages etc, since I got my tax return and I have over a grand to spend on things for my rabbits. So the spays are also not going to be an issue.

My rabbits are well taken care of and I'm insulted by your comments because every time I turn around it seems like I have to defend myself against you.

And if anything it makes me feel like I kind of dont belong here.

It wasn't offensive? I think your reading me completely wrong!
4 animals is a big take on! I didn't say I didn't think you could handle it! It is just a lot of work! I have 3 bunnies and I am constantly sweeping up bunny poos. I will refrain from posting here, it seems I come across as rude, when I don't mean to be. In fact, I emailed you here offering you some hamster supplies I have just trying to be friends and what not. I figured with purchasing Munch's sister you might have to wait to buy the pens to separates mucnh/soot which isn't a big deal. Maybe I am just having a bad day and not adding enough smilies to my post. My apologies.

I may be just moody due to my pregnancy and I'm sorry Myia.
You emailed me? I didnt see it O_O I'll look again.
Sometimes text can come across differently to a reader I guess.
I hope your day does improve.
It is raining out here in AZ ^___^ so thats one thing to smile about :)

Wow what cute fluff balls you have! Munch looks like the bunny that stole my heart when I got my Ringo. Have you thought about contacting the breeder? She may take Munches sister. Also about Soot, keep an eye being so young gender fairy can strike. LOL Still could with Munch.

JadeIcing wrote:
Wow what cute fluff balls you have! Munch looks like the bunny that stole my heart when I got my Ringo. Have you thought about contacting the breeder? She may take Munches sister. Also about Soot, keep an eye being so young gender fairy can strike. LOL Still could with Munch.

I actually contacted the breeder right before I contacted the person selling Munch's sister and I haven't heard back :( and the website was down this morning. I was debating on giving her a call again. From what I understand this person wants some of her money back which I dont think the breeder will do. Maybe I'll hear a response back here soon. Otherwise we are going to pick Munch's sister up around sixish.

Gender Fairy? O.O...

Thanks for the comments about my fuzz balls <3 They are doing well ^_^

Gender Fairys love to visit. I loved my Pandora... Now I love Connor. She turned into a he.

JadeIcing wrote:
Gender Fairys love to visit. I loved my Pandora... Now I love Connor. She turned into a he.

Lol! Thats pretty funny <3 Thankfully Munch and Soot have pretty Gender neutral names :)

At what age is best to determine gender?

I am no expert but I know of people who had the gender fairy pop up when they go in for spays... turns out a neuter is needed. Or go in for neuter and spay is needed. I would say 3mnths for my untrained eyes.

Update:
Well it looks like I wont be getting Munch's sister after all. I got a text stating "Hey, I'm so sorry to do this, but my boyfriend said I can keep the bunny!:) Thank you again for replying to my add but I wont be selling her anymore!" Which is good for her and Munch's sister. I just hope its true, we all know about those on craigslist and how money talks, especially since I offered her less then what she wanted for everything. Keep Munch's sisters in your prayers ^_^ lets hope what the owner said is true ^_^

JadeIcing:
Thanks for the tip I'll keep that in mind and try to keep checking up on her and make sure my girls dont turn into boys. Of course later down the line it wont really matter before once I get them fixed they'll both be "It's" ^.^

update update:
So I was talking to Lisa (Flash) about munch's sister when I got that text and something just didn't seem right.. I asked Lisa to give the girl a call and sure enough.. Munch's sister is still for sale and she wants more money.

ya obviously she doesnt really care about the animal she should no a good owner when she sees it when i gave my ferrets up i gave em to a good family i knew well for free because i know they would be happy even though i paid 300 for both i knew where my boys would be taken care of that situation sucks i wish people would care more about animals but hey you tried to help gotta give you credit for that

Okay a personal update.
I have been sick for the last two days and yesterday I thought I was getting better only to wake up this morning feeling worse than before. So my husband and I went to the ER and since I am pregnant and thankfully the waiting room wasn't to crowded I was pretty much pushed through the doors and taken care of quickly. So after a couple chest x-rays (kind of mandatory due to my medical history, don't worry to much I wore a led vest around my lower half to protect the baby) and some other tests I find out that I have bronchitis and strep throat lucky me right? So now I'm on some Amoxacillin and a Z pack which is basically steroids and I should be back to normal here soon. I've pretty much lost my voice which makes it difficult to be a mom because telling a 15month old "No No No dont touch" now seems funny because mommy sounds funny.
So in short I'm going to be taking an easy..as much as my daughter will let me and catch up on my reading/sleep. So I just wanted to give a little update.
My husband will be helping with Munch and Soot making sure they are taken care of and they get out and play until I can get back to normal

ChocolateBunny wrote:
Hi, sorry about being sick :( no fun.
I'm pregnant too, how far along are you? What are you having?
Hope you feel better!

It is what it is, just another speed bump to get over in life.
I saw in your blog that you are pregnant congrats on finding out its a girl! Pretty name you picked out too!
I am currently about 9-10weeks pregnant
My first obgyn appointment is the 24th so I'll know more then . Hopefully because if I dont feel any better I'll have to reschedule.
Thanks for the well wishes.

ziek3.jpg

hope u feel better soon:)

Latest posts

Back