The Adventures of Mr. Cookie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you both! It truly is amazing watching them!

Mr.C is SO intuitive! Is crazy! Last night something crazy happened and I knew I needed to get on here and share it!

A little background info... My mom passed away last July 11th... Under extremely tragic circumstances and its been a really rough year... Well coming up on the one year anniversary hasn't been easy! I'm exhausted all the time and jus t cry out of no where... I actually can't wait for that day to just be over, to be honest... Anyway, last night my hubby had left for his night job and I went to bed... I was so upset and just crying and crying... I dozed off and the next thing I know I feel licking on my face... It woke me up and I turned my little light on and it was COOKIE!!!! It took me a minute to register that he was in our bed lol he's never been allowed in our room and he is always locked up at night... After getting up and turning the bright light on and checking the time... It was 2am, and after petting cookie I noticed his fur was wet... And so was my pillow and my hair.... After a few minutes of checking around I discovered I must have forgotten to close the door to his enclosure! That's never happened... But why was he wet? Cuz I guess I was crying in my sleep and he came and laid under my face :( I sat with him a while and he climbed all over me licking me and nudging me... I tried t get him to go back to him house, but he wouldn't budge... SOOO I left his sleep with me, he curled up under the covers and flopped against my chest... And by the time hubby came home at 6? Cookie was back in his house waiting for his veggies...

I'm so overwhelmed by this little man that's come into my life... And how he seems to know just what I need when I need it... He has such an old soul... I'm so grateful for him! And I have to believe my mom sent him to me! :in tears:

Know about 1st anniversaries, felt the same as you just waiting it to be over.

And yes truly believe your Mom sent Mr. C to comfort you. He truly is an old soul, IMHO.

An Old Soul showed up for my husband in a form of a Flemish.

You are in my thoughts as you go through this 1st anniversary. You will get through it. You are surrounded by your husband and an amazing bunny named Mr. Cookie.

Take Care.

K

The first couple anniversaries are always the most painful, and I'm sure your Mom sent Cookie to comfort you last night. take care and my thoughts will be with you this week.

Back