Texan Tales (& Tails) - by TinysMom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost pm'd you & Dave about it even though it doesn't really have anything to do with Nyx. It was that hard to keep a secret.

But I can't do it. I just can't.

Its just so hard sitting here...keeping quiet. I shouldn't have said anything - but I just can't do that.

wabbitmom12 wrote:
That picture of Sophia ina box is awesome...she looks SO content, snuggled in the box, laying in a little sunbeam...

BTW, my hubby does NOT do well with the, "I have a secret! I have a secret!" method. So now he will drive me crazy until you spill it!lol :p
Only fair, she's been doing it to me for 26 years!

ROFLOL....I could call Karen and tell her and have her not tell Dave....

My biggest fear is keeping Nyx from posting it....she's such a smartie. (She's also not happy lately - very moody).

TinysMom wrote:
You have my number!!! :devil

My biggest fear is keeping Nyx from posting it....she's such a smartie. (She's also not happy lately - very moody).
Well, you know how it is, the last few days of your pregnancy.... :stork::pray:

Although, if Nyx gets ticked off at you for some reason, shemight post it just to be a brat! So, now you have to figure out how to make sure she stays HAPPY! :p

ROFLOL - I got up for a few minutes and am about to go back to bed - so I was half asleep when I first read this.

I got almost back to my bedroom door when it hit me what you meant...and I came running back!

No way. My babies are all mine...even if they're adults.

But you're always welcome for a visit.

wabbitmom12 wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
You have my number!!! :devil

Well, you know how it is, the last few days of your pregnancy.... :stork::pray:

Although, if Nyx gets ticked off at you for some reason, shemight post it just to be a brat! So, now you have to figure out how to make sure she stays HAPPY! :p
Yeah - I caught her counting the days on her fingertips...and I threatened to hold back on craisins for 6 months if she blew the secret. She then said she was counting down the days till Sophia has babies.

Then I come online and find she's been corresponding with Duke, the "Bush Beans" dog...and the email is titled "So how DO you blackmail your human to get what you want?"

I deleted it unread and blocked him from her email list...

It was bad enough when she stuck to getting and giving tips from rabbits - but now she's going to the dogs too????

She IS a sneaky one!

And hey, you know, she is VERY comfortable with dogs. Our two beasts sniffed every one of those babies up and down...whilst Auntie Velvet looked on with a wild eye, lest one of the kits let out a squeak.

But, she need not have worried. The dogs knew (know) their place, and weren't about to risk their lives by harrassing any baby rabbits. I don't who would have MAULEDthem first...Velvet...Sweetie....or DAVE!!!

My two (hopefully pregnant) girls....if you look just right at Nyx...you can kinda see the poofy tummy (it shows up more in real life).

Oh - and Sophia apparently felt she didn't like her box anymore cause SHE stood it up on end behind her..

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

Sorry for so many pics of Sophia that are almost the same - I couldn't decide and I loved her expressions.

TinysMom wrote:
Sorry for so many pics of Sophia that are almost the same - I couldn't decide and I loved her expressions.

She does have expressive eyes. So beautiful!

And, yes, our little Nyx looks prego! Quite a poofy tummy, I'd say...and look at that big, beautiful dewlap!! :inlove:

Such gorgeous bunnies that need to get on the next plane to Ireland

That's why Nyx was practicing different accents...

Ha - I've figured her out now.

I can haz Nyx?

I can haz Nyx? Now!?

Does want Nyx + (bunny surprize in tum-tum)

(Seriously, what's all this baloney about her going to Ireland? We all know that Canada is her first and last destination :p... she needs a plaid jacket, a Timmy's and a bull-fritter!)

Latest posts

Back