Tank - I give up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! The guy was actually soexcited about meeting Tank and working with him that he drove toNYCto get him last night. I said my goodbyes toTank and off he went. It was pretty hard but I know he is inGREAT hands. Tank really seemed to take to him too, I mean,you know, all things considering with the way Tank is.;) I havent been able to reach the guy since he leftyesterday but my fiance plans on getting in touch with him later thisevening to get an update so I will keep you all posted.

Tell him about this website too if you don't mind. I'd love to know how things go =)

Oh good idea. I will let him knowabout this site. Also, get this, my fiance talked to him lastnight and the guy and Tank are in love!! Tank cuddles withhim and everything. He shows no aggression towards thisguy. Tank also has a huge huge area to live in and a backyardto play in. Tank seems really happy. Iguess he just didn't like me for whatever reason. That kindamakes me sad cuz I keep wondering what it was I did to make him hateme. :( But the important thing now isthat he is happy as can be. Oh ok, and I didnt want tomention this before, but i think its time.......while i was away inconnecticut i had a friend watch my rabbits.....well despite myexplicitly telling her not to, she let Tank and Marshy playtogether......well guess what......now I have three Tank's on myhands. they are all super adorable and I plan on keeping themall! I have fallen in love with them. Marshy is agreat mom -----oh but she is getting spayed in 2 weeks. Ihave two boys and one girl. They just opened their eyes 2days ago. I was scared to tell everyone cuz I thoughteveryone would be mad that i left my rabbits in irresponsible hands orsomething. I didnt plan on this happening but nowthat it has i am keeping all three buns as i am madly in love withthem. So i lost tank but gained 3 more. Now I havea total of 6 bunnies. that's not too many ya think?

If unplanned pregnancies didn't happen I wouldn't be here today ;)

Always a plus side to things :bunnydance:

That's great! he found a home that agrees withhim (although why he wouldn't want to live with you is beyond me!), andyou have those cute little Tankitos. What could be better?

Greta :jumpforjoy: and the Bun Boyz:toastingbuns

i am so happy things worked out!

yes! photos, please! baby bunnies are so cute. . .

sometimes i don't get along with other people for no reason other thenwe are different people. . .maybe tank just wasn't a personality fit. ..i wouldn't beat yourself up over it. . .the important thing is thatyou loved him enough to a) try to work it out and b) place him withsomeone that knows rabbits very well and gets along well with tank. . .

oh, you shouldn't be afraid of us ;).

We know you're very responsible. And you're doing the responsible thing by keeping the babies and getting Marshy spayed!

We want pics and updates ASAP!!

1. YAY! for finding Tank a safe and happy place to be, although I'm sure you'll miss him!

2. Triple YAY! For the Tankinis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICS!!!

Guess what guys, per everyone's request, Ifinally have pics!!!! Here's the problem, I have no clue howto re-size, etc. Plus, I am currently using an internet cafeand can't save pics to the computer. Would anyone possibly bewilling to pm me their email address and I can forward the pics and youcan post them for me? :sunshine: I have pics of thethree babies and the mommy. And I'm going to work on gettingpics of Rice and Beans as well.

Thank you so much jordiwes. Iforwarded you a pic of the mama, my sweet little Marshy (who's beenagreat mommy). My time has run out at thecafe, however I will be back in about 3-4 hours. I'll finishsending you the rest of the pics then. Stay tunedeveryone. Pics are on the way!!

I am soooo happy that Tank is in good hands, and hopefully the bunny whisperer can straight him up :D

oh, little marshy looks sooooooo cute and tiny!!!

Latest posts

Back