Tank - I give up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I have to say is a friend like that is notworth having. If it's upsetting you she should be adultenough to give it back. If you fiance is willing to pay a hundreddollars than hello you really want the baby back.

YAY!!!!

So was I. So can we get pics.

Yay for 1000post.

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion,but we try and keep comments constructive, andthemodswill edit out any strong negativity if they deemappropriate.

Tank is in a great home now, so lets rejoice on that fact!

I was able to read your post before it wasdeleted - - i think people were suggesting he be put down because hewas so vicious and was likely to severely hurt someone, including me.

Yay, I'm so happy for you that you've got the little one back!:elephant:

And we need pictures definitely, If you need any help with them, feel free to ask me, I'd be happy to.:)

Michaela andthegirls:brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane:

I'm just going to say, YAY for hearing how wellTank is doing, and that you had the patience with him that you did, soyou could eventually find that place for him to live. Yougave him a chance at life, and that's what we're all about!:)

You're awesome! :D

Hey!(Hay?)
animal28.gif
'Tis the season to be jolly!!
Holidays_xmas-smiley-002.gif
Let'sbe jolly!

Santa_Dancing.gif
bunnyccritter1.gif
bunnyccritter3.gif
untitled-17.jpg

sas
20.gif