Stephanie and the baby delivery????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing.. this no news hasto be good news.. Can't wait to hear from them when they gethome. :elephant:

Cristy

Sometimes all the dr has to say is "inducement" and babies just seem to magically appear before the date LOL.

Well it's getting closer so no doubt today or tomorrow we will all know!

ariel wrote:
Sometimes all the dr has to say is "inducement" andbabies just seem to magically appear before the date LOL.

Well it's getting closer so no doubt today or tomorrow we will all know!

I agree. My sister was going to be induced for her first childand she ended up delivering a week or so before the induced due date.lol. Her second child was born a month and half early.

This is so exciting. I hope that bothStephanie and Hummer have have painfree and quick deliveries. I can'twait to hear about these two precious little bundles of joy.

Tina

Hi ive been watching these posts for a few daysnow, and its very exciting! Good luck to both of them with theirdeliveries:sunshine:

:jumpforjoy:Brings on the babies!!

Ok, I am back now. I know my last postwas Friday and it turns out that we had a power outage and now thecomputer will not turn on. I hope that that it is just thepower supply as I have over 3000 photos of the girls onthere!

And I had the baby Saturday night at 11:34. When I went inthere I was dialated to maybe 3 cms at 10, I told them that I deliverfast and they listened to me. I also told them that I hadnever had a epidural, so when the contractions were real painful theyasked if I wanted one and I said yes! Let me tell you all,the difference between no epi and having one is like taking a hugehammer and hitting your hand, then take a plastic toy hammer and hitthe same hand. After it was in, I felt no pain at all, it wasso nice! So, I arrived at 10 and she was here by 11:34weighing 8 lbs 4 ozs, 20 inches long with a 14 inch head. Wenamed her Kimberly Marie and I would post a photo but it is notpossible at the moment without the computer. (I am on myhusbands work laptop)

So, now lets hope that Stephanie has had her baby girl also! I hope she has a painless and fast delivery like I had!

So what do you allthink?? Are they here yet??
forum.gif

I'm really excited!
banana.gif

Raspberry

Back