Stephanie and the baby delivery????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the baby Hummer!

Now only to hear from Stephanie...

P.S.- My sister is the hosital right now.:D

Well, thanks to all of you for all the real nicereplies. Right now she is sleeping so I am able to try andmake the house look like adults live here and not teenagers!

Any word from Stephanie yet?

Congrats, Hummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouquet:

And to your sister, MBB! Is this the first baby in your family?

Come on, Steph! Let's see that wriggly! :stork:

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS HUmmer!! Can't wait to see pictures. Babies are the BEST!

The stork has arrived!!!

Sunday night around 10pm, I went into labor. Waited until midnight towake up Dave, as they went from 20 mins apart, to ten, to five, in anhour and were getting STRONG. All those Braxton Hicks I had beenhaving...pffft. A backrub compared to the real deal! LOL

Anyway, I got to the hospital around 1:15am and went from 3cm dialtedto fully dialated in less than an hour. Finally had to get an epi, asthe contractions were on to of each other and very hard, plus it wasall back labor. Theneverything stalled as she wasn'tdescending and wasn't in the proper position. I ended up getting a highfever and high blood pressure and almost had to have a c section, butwas able to deliver her naturally and only pushed for 15 minutes. :DThe whole labor lasted 12 hours.

It is wonderful having her here finally and we couldn't be happier. My mom says she looks just like me when I was a baby.

10minutesold.jpg

Afterbath.jpg

AylaandMommy.jpg

Hummer, can't wait toseeyou're pictures!Congratulations. :)

Wahooooo

CONGRATULATIONS, Stephanie!!

What's the name of our Beautiful New Rabbit Lover?

RAB14.GIF

YEAH !!!!!!! :elephant:

Congratulations Steph !!!!! :bunnydance:

She is totally adoreable !!!!! :colors:

Now we can offically say that your´s and humer´s babies are the youngest forum members. Correct me if am wrong Carolyn !!!!

stef

she has a boyfriend allready adrian was crying with delight shes here shes actually here

what a buetiful little girl

sending lots of love to you hubby baby and family

varna tony adrian and lucy from the uk

Back