Stephanie and the baby delivery????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard how Stephanie is going?

I can't stop thinking about her and if she is doing ok.
Today is sunday here so I'll check back later tonight to see if anyone knows anything.

Sending off **Be strong** Vibes to Stephanie and her family.:clover:

That's so sweet! :)

No baby yet. My due date is tomorrow, so it's really any day now.Hopefully sooner rather than later! Last night around 4am I had somecontractions that were strong enough to wake me, but was able to fallback asleep so obviously it wasn't the Real Deal yet.

We got the tree up, are going grocery shopping soon and decorating the rest of the house. Then it's hurry up and wait.

My thoughts are with you during your blessedmoment!!! I am still hoping for Tuesday as that ismy B-Day!!! LOL I hope all is well andall goes well!

Sharon

LuvaBun wrote:
Also, thinking of you Hummer - I know you are due at thesame time. Neat if they were both the same day :)
That would be neat, but it never happens when you're expecting it. :D

My first son was born on Jan.18. We were kind of hoping thesecond one wouldhave the same birthday,buthe was 2days late, (Jan.20). :shock:

I had my camera in the delivery room, and the doctor was sohappy because he never had a picture takenofhimselfdelivering a baby.

Rainbows! :D

Stephanie Just checking on you LOL.

I am sure everything will be ok.

Sounds like you are doing a lot to get it all done before bubby arrives;).
Goodluck with everything.

Sharon, tomorrow (Tuesday) is my daughters birthday and my nephews as well.
So Happy Birthday for you for tomorrow.;):balloons:

Pet_Bunny
Brave person who takes a camera into the delivery room LOL

This waiting is the hardest. I read somebody saythat every woman in her last weeks of pregnancy thinks G-d hasforgotten about her.

I was 13 days late, so i got used to waiting. My husband and I spentlast evenings of my pregnancy feeling baby kicks, it was kinda fun.

Hope it happens soon.

Anna

Oh, Stephanie and Hummer,

I've been wondering about you so much. I'm praying for bothof you andyour babies. I'll say some extra prayersthatthey comes soon and you both havequick labors!!

Jen

Bayyybee??? Are you here yet??

Bunnies and bunny people are waiting.

-Carolyn

Well, today is my due date! And here we thought I'd go early with all the symptoms I've been having.

At my last appointment last Wednesday, my doctor told me that they'donly let me go ten days over, then I'd have to be induced. Let's hopeit happens before then though.

Wonder if Hummer had her baby yet? I'm really anxious to hear how she is and how it went for her.

Well, no baby for me either yet. Ihave a appointment today at 1:30 and she is supposed to strip themembranes again, I hope it works this time! My mom and myoldest daughter are here for the birth but they are only here untilDec. 1 so I want it to happen yesterday! I have been walkingevery day so I am hoping that will push it along.

More than likely for me, it will be a quick labor anddelivery. For my other girls, the whole thing took less than2-3 hours at the most. But the down side was there was notenough time for any drugs!:shock:

Thanks for all the thoughts!:D

I've had it done twice, and no baby so far forme either. My mom just emailed me and told me she sprained her ankleyesterday. She plans on taking the bus up, but that will not be fun forher. Sprains are the worst!

I go in on Wednesday for my next appointment. We'll see.

Good luck. I really can't wait to hear all about it. :)

lol Hurry up and pop you two lol :p. I hope youboth have speedy labors, my first was torcher lol i went 96 hours infull blown labor.

Steph: I hope to the powers that be that they dont have to induce you, that is horrid!!

Latest posts

Back