Stephanie and the baby delivery????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Ladies : Grabthe Hubbys and a rough riding 4X4 and go 4 wheelin , timeswastin ,, hurry hurry !!!

Stephanie and Hummer, I have been told of a way to get things moving along.

"G Rated version"
You know what got you in this situation, well go do it again, I have 2friends who did that and within the next day or two they after theywere ready to deliver.

Might be worth a try or you could go 4 wheel driving like Gypsy said;)

Goodluck to you both!

ariel wrote:
Stephanie and Hummer, I have been told of a way to get things moving along.

"G Rated version"
You know what got you in this situation, well go do it again, I have 2friends who did that and within the next day or two they after theywere ready to deliver.
Yep! It worked for me, too!

My friend tried everything, she still went into labor 13 days late. I just tried walking.

The nurse told me induction does hurt more than natural labor but I got epidural so i did not get to experience the difference.

Yeah, well....with how big I am and uncomfortable, that tactic isn't exactly working for us. LOL

I've been drinking a lot of raspberry tea. A friend of mine, who wastwo weeks late. took some castor oil and went into labor three hourslater. I'm tempted.

Stephanie wrote:
Yeah, well....with how big I am and uncomfortable, thattactic isn't exactly working for us. LOL

I've been drinking a lot of raspberry tea. A friend of mine, who wastwo weeks late. took some castor oil and went into labor three hourslater. I'm tempted.

Yeah I know some people did that too, but I would wait. You never know what kind of effects it can have on the baby.

Also castor oil causes diarrhea.

http://www.storknet.com/cubbies/childbirth/exah2.htm

Stephanie wrote:
Yeah, well....with how big I am and uncomfortable, thattactic isn't exactly working for us. LOL
You can improvise, if you know what I mean.Sorry ifthat sounds creepy. I'm not trying to be gross.

The point is to make your uterus contract.

Laura

Wow... when Rabbits Only turns rated R! :shock:

I hope for happy healthy babies soon for you all! My sis may be havingher baby this Friday and if not then, then it will either come when itwants or the 17th. Last year she spend Christmas in the hospitalbecause she miscarried and since she's due on the 27th of December thisyear, the doctor doesn't want her to spend Christmas in the hospitalagain. On top of that, she's a high risk pregnany and her doctordoesn't want to be called in on Christmas, lol.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Wow... when Rabbits Only turns rated R! :shock:

I hope for happy healthy babies soon for you all! My sis may behaving her baby this Friday and if not then, then it will either comewhen it wants or the 17th. Last year she spend Christmas in thehospital because she miscarried and since she's due on the 27th ofDecember this year, the doctor doesn't want her to spend Christmas inthe hospital again. On top of that, she's a high risk pregnany and herdoctor doesn't want to be called in on Christmas, lol.
Congrads, thats great.

Well, ladies I have returned from theappointment with some good news. She checked me out and I amnow 2 cm dialeted, 50% effaced and +2 station. For those ofyou who are not familier with the terms, I need to go from 1 to 10 cmdialated to have the baby, effacement is the cervix getting thinner andthe staions refer to the baby dropping lower.

She also set up a time for induction for next Monday at 6:30 am but shedoes not think that I will last that long, maybe in the next day or so.

Alls I can say is YAY!;)

Oh Hummer I bet you are so excited now since youmay go sooner or go on monday. Good luck. My sister's birthday is Dec9th, my cousins is Dec 19th, my uncle and other cousin is Dec 15th.

Good luck Hummer and Steph.

I am so happy for you Stephanie and Hummer.

I keep checking this thread hoping one or both of you are in labor.

I was wondering if both of you have someone that could tell uswhen you have the babies? I hope you both have ahappy healthyand quick labor and delivery.

Tina

Laura wrote:
ariel wrote:
Stephanie and Hummer, I have been told of a way toget things moving along.

"G Rated version"
I know people who've used this tactictoo.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
Laura wrote:
ariel wrote:
Stephanie and Hummer, I have been told of a way toget things moving along.

"G Rated version"
I know people who've used this tactictoo.

Jen
I remember this was the last thing I wanted to do at 9 months, but it does work :).

Good luckto you bothI hope all goes well during the delivery.

Vickie

Well I know the doctor helped me come along...on the 16th of December my mom went in for a checkup... (I was due the18th) and removed the mucus plug... without telling my mom... and I wasborn on the 17th ;)

Good luck you two! I will be thinkin of yah!

That's great Hummer! I think my doc and I willbe discussing being induced tomorrow at my appointment. I'm at 3cm and80% effaced (as of last Wednesday). Wish me luck guys!

I really don't want to be induced, but I'm starting to suffer now. Canhardly walk when I get up from a sitting postion and going up and downthe stairs is hard as well. :(

OK Ladies : Grab the Hubbys and a rough riding 4 X4 and go 4 wheelin , times wastin ,, hurry hurry !!!
Gypsy has a great idea UNLESS you are having a boy, I was in full blownlabor with my oldest boy, went 4 wheeling and it totally stopped mycontractions. I ended up delivering 3 days later because of it. So whoever swaers 4 wheeling is proven has never had a boy lol. On a sidenote, my boys still to this day both fall asleep when we go 4 wheelinglol

Back