Stephanie and the baby delivery????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ariel wrote:

Stephanie and Hummer, I have been told of a way to get things moving along.

"G Rated version"
You know what got you in this situation, well go do it again, I have 2friends who did that and within the next day or two they after theywere ready to deliver.

Might be worth a try or you could go 4 wheel driving like Gypsy said;)

Goodluck to you both!
This helped us outtoo!

And besides, you might as well enjoy itwhile you can, heaven knows, as soon as that baby gets there, you won'tenjoy it again for about fiveyears!!!

Raspberry

Stephanie, i've been watching, and waiting...

I can hardly wait!!!! :colors:I can't imagine what i'll be like come my time...

We found out on Monday we're having a girl too! How very exciting!!!!

Well i'll keep looking in, and here's to a safe, healthy, pain free, fast delivery!

all my love to you,

:monkey:'s!

Another girl on the way. Yay I can not waituntil you have this pretty girl Steph and Linsey. Hummer I am not surewhat you are having but can not wait until you have your bub too.

I am also having a little girl. I havealso been on 2 walks today and hubby is on the way home for the 3rdwalk! I think I have had a couple of contractions but nothingmajor yet. I will let you all know as soon as possible whenthe baby is here.

Wow 3 lil girls joining together. so coo. Iforgot some of the names you guys had picked out. I love picking namesout for our babies for the future but I can not have children of my ownand adoption would be out of the question since it cost so much money.

My favorite 2 names for each sex is Anne Shirley and Jonathan William.

Not sure about Stephanie but no news here yetand I am on the west coast, it is not even 9 yet. I am goingto end up going for some long walks today. I gotta get thisbaby out!! (my mom and daughter are leaving tomorrow morningfrom LAX at 6)

We're naming our baby Ayla Victoria. The middlename is a family name on my side and the first name we came up with atseparate times. When my husband mentioned it to me, and I had beenthinking about it, it was just meant to be.

So, nothing yet for me. I had an appointment today and there's been noprogress (still dilated the same after a week, cervix the same).

So now I have an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure there the fluid levelis sufficient for her. If I don't have her by Saturday, then on SundayI have to go to the hospital for a non stress test. Basically I'mhooked up to a monitor to check for contractions, the baby's heartbeatand click a thingy everytime she moves.

Monday I go back to my doctor and we set up a date for induction on12/7, or possibly the 8th if the hospital happens to have a lot ofinductions booked that day.

Not at all the way I had wanted it to go and am a bit put out by it. Had a mini breakdown after my appointment this morning. :(

hummer,that's the bugger about bubbies, they never come when we want them to.Nope , they come when they are good and ready, I hope you get somethinghappening soon;)

stephanie, try no tot get upset too much hunny, it's hardwaiting and you've probably had enough, but like I just said to hummer,these babies 'aint budging for anyone until they're ready.

Goodluck to you both and to your families, here's hoping your girls get here sooner rather than later:waiting:

:elephant::elephant:

:purplepansy::pinkpansy::eek:rangepansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy::eek:rangepansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy::eek:rangepansy::purplepansy::eek:rangepansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy::eek:rangepansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy::eek:rangepansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy::eek:rangepansy::purplepansy::eek:rangepansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy:

Stephanie don't worry about getting induced.Most of the people I know got induced. My friend and Iwereboth pregnant at the same time and both got induced.

Waiting is hard but believe me as soon as the baby is born you'llforget how hard the waiting was and I am sure at some point when thebaby will be crying at night you'll wish she was still in your stomach.

A funny thing, wheneverI was hooked to the monitor to hearbaby's heartbeat, hewas hittingthe monitor frominside of me.

No babies yet. I really hope you twogo into labor on your own.. I had one with no problem and mylast baby had to be induced but not for being overdue for otherreasons.. I just know that the contractions for me were so much harderbeing induced. Good luck. :rose:

Cristy

I just thought I would update you all, nothinghere yet! My mom and daughter have gone home. Ihave had a few contractions and a small "show" (I will skip the detailson this one!) but nothing major yet. I have a appointmenttomorrow to get checked out to see how far I am. Now I justwant to have this baby, I have never been this late before.

Anyone hear from Stephanie? I hope that she has had the baby and is resting comfortably!

I'm still around!

I'm due to get induced next Weds., Thurs. the latest. Had an ultrasoundyesterday and everything is great with the baby. Good heartbeat and thefluid level is fine.

No contractions here really. Had my show two weeks ago! Talk about a stubborn baby (must take after me).

I was all upset about having to be induced, but then started thinkingabout it and seeing how both of our families live hours away, at leastthen they can make firm plans to come up. And there is still the chancethat I'll have her before then!

Hurry up would ya!!!! What is takingthis baby so long????? It's not like there is anything to do inthere!!:waiting: Why doesn't she just come out here, heaps more to doout here!!!

Goodluck!!!:clover:

Back