Sparky's Vet Visit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAH, Sparky's home.

Get well soon Sparky. How's Scooter with Sparky?

Susan:)

Oh I'm so glad to hear that their bond didn't break.

And of course Sparky's a good girl for her mommie she doesn't want to go back to the hospital.

Susan:big kiss:

Awww I am so relieved to hear that she is back home with you and Scooter. That's where she belongs. I hope she recovers quickly. You guys are such a sweet family. :)

Sparky took her meds and her wound flush like a champ this morning! She was also very enthusiastic about her Critical Care feeding this morning and ate the whole 35cc's without much fuss. Good girl!!! I'm preparing her lunch right now. We just need her to eat more on her own. She is pooping. It is still soft, but well formed.

Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers! I know they helped my girl. I'm a lot more positive about her full recovery.

Sparky looks BEAUTIFUL.:inlove::inlove::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Look at her resting on that nice rug.

Susan:brown-bunny

Sparky is such a beautiful girl! How wonderful that she is progressing nicely and taking her treatments so well. What a relief that Scooter is happy to see her home too. You would never guess that she was so sick.
:hugsquish::inlove:

slavetoabunny wrote:
She has lost a full pound in the last two weeks (you wouldn't know it from looking at the pics, lol) and I can feel her bones.
Lucky that Sparky was always the one with big bones, as it were... I'm glad she's doing so well.

They are so beautiful! If they weren't so attached to you they would have to go on my bunny knaping list! :inlove::big kiss:

Good luck with the recheck tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back