Sparky's Vet Visit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Patti :( Best of all positive and healing vibes headed your way! I hope she is home with you soon!

I'm hoping Sparky gets to come home today. I visited her at the hospital yesterday snd gave her lots of cuddles.

I'm sorry Sparky didn't get come home. You two have been in my thoughts everyday. I'll be saying prayers for her. :hug2:

Thanks everyone! I know that Sparky is getting the best treatment possible. I'm just worried that she is getting depressed and will give up. I'm going to talk to my vet about bringing her home and taking her in daily for whatever treatment she needs. It's an hour round trip for just driving time, but I don't care. I think she needs to be home with me and Scooter.

If she's not on fluids (IV).... it sounds like a good idea. Why are they saying she can't come home now? Maybe doc's worried about infection?

I went and visited Sparky today and she seems to be doing well. They took her staples out this morning and they said her incision is healing well. The vet is going to mask her this afternoon and take a good look inside her mouth. She is continuing to have bicillin injections and is still not eating good on her own. She has lost a pound since 12/31/10.

She seemed to be pretty perky and was glad to see me. By the end of the visit, her ears were standing up instead of laying flat. I really hope to be able to bring her home tomorrow.

I hope she can come home with you as soon as possible! She recognized her mommee and was ecstatic you visited. Sounds that way from her ear poses. Love and healthy vibes,

Latest posts

Back