Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, I got a bunch of pictures ofDaisy Mae, I`ll put them on tomorrow butI had to put this one on tonight. It reminds me of the book `The Cat In The Hat`except it`s `The Bunny In The Hat`.

DSC05607.jpg

Susan:)

AWWWWW Thats so cute. Looks like one disproving bunny tho.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Thanks everyone, I got a bunch of pictures ofDaisy Mae, I`ll put them on tomorrow butI had to put this one on tonight. It reminds me of the book `The Cat In The Hat`except it`s `The Bunny In The Hat`.

DSC05607.jpg

Cute! We just got a new bun in the rescue who looks like Winston. I need to see her better. She has babies!

Daisy Mae is so cute! She does look to be a tad on the disapproving side, though! ;) Are her eyes red or blue? I've probably asked this before... They look blue in some pictures... :biggrin2:

Ali, you have to get pictures of ther bunny who looks like Winston, must be cute.

Daisy Mae's eyes are the most Beautiful Blue. I'm very jealous, I'd love to have eyes like hers.

Susan :)

SOOOSKA wrote:

DSC05607.jpg

OMG, that was exactly what I thought when I first saw this pic.... "Who does Daisy look like? Someone weall know.... The Cat In The Hat!!!!!" Way too cute!!! :D

How do you get the bunners to sit so still for you?!!!!

myheart

As promised here are some more pictures of Daisy Mae.

DSC05581.jpg

DSC05584.jpg

DSC05586.jpg

DSC05585.jpg

DSC05596.jpg

DSC05599.jpg

DSC05604.jpg

myheart, I must say Buttercup and Daisy Mae are really good at just sitting still, maybe it's because they are in the Living Room which they very seldom go into.

I think i will try the rest tomorrow for pictures. That may be a little more interesting, 2 bunnies at the same time doesn't always work so well.

For all you Winston and Vega fans.

DSC05616.jpg

DSC05615.jpg

DSC05614.jpg

DSC05613.jpg

DSC05612.jpg

DSC05609.jpg

DSC05608.jpg

It Boggles my mind how anyone could give these two Beauties away. I guess their loss is our gain.

Enjoy

soooska, i have finished drawing your rabbits. ill scan them up soon. and send you the oringinal

Dallasmyponi i was going to say the same thing about his eyes,lol. so cute!!!!!!!!

SOOOSKA wrote:
Ali, you have to get pictures of ther bunny who looks like Winston, must be cute.
This is Delila. Pattern isn't exact but you will see what I mean.

2568_55809979299_538689299_1547022_7505029_n.jpg

This is her babies...

2568_55809959299_538689299_1547018_5136602_n.jpg

SOOOSKA wrote:
hey irishlops thanks ,I'm excited to see them.

there not master pieces if that what you mean...lol.
ill get you a real good one once im good at it!.
butter cup is so cute.

Thanks Jan, I know what you are saying about Vega. She's such a sweet bunny. Very cuddly, i just wish she'd give me a kiss.

I told Vega to keep her eyes closed so she didn't end up with red eye like most of my pictures. LOL

Latest posts

Back