Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jan, all we can do is pray that your two little Beauties will one day decide they are "in Love" and become bonded.

This is the website I used for the picture of Buttercup and Daisy Mae.

http://www.blibs.com/editor/

Susan:)

So my Sweet Vega and Innocent Winston are "Little Monkeys".

Yesterday I swear when i got them out of their cage for the day I clamped the run closed. Well i called for Chris to come outside, at which point he said Winston and Vega are roaming our bedroom. He said Vega was in our stereo cabinet and he had no idea where Winston was. So i started to search for "The Brat", well of course he was under the bed along with all the other junk I have under there. Well 5 minutes later of me going from one side of the bed to the other i finally caught him.

Well today I know I closed their run, who do you think I find on the other side "Miss Vega". So i yell to Chris that the little monster got out. The only thing I can think of is she jumped onto the cage and then jumped down to start exploring the bedroom.

So of course Chris and I stood outside the bedroom for 5 minutes watching her. Now do you think she tried to escape then, oh no she probably new we were watching her.

Now the unfortunate thing is we will not be able to let them out in their run when we are not home. I can't take the chance of Vega jumping over the baby gate and coming face to face with Daisy Mae, that would not be pretty sight.

Anyway here are a few pictures of Winston trying to get out and Vega laying pretty and of course Daisy Mae looking "Beautiful".

DSC05802.jpg

DSC05803.jpg

DSC05805.jpg

DSC05806.jpg

DSC05807.jpg

DSC05809.jpg

DSC05810.jpg

Enjoy

Susan :)

Lol! Little Stinkers. I know lionheads are the masters of escape, but I'm suprised at sweet, innocent little Vega ;)

Oh, and I can sympathise when they get under the bed, getting them out then they run under the other side. We now have an extending walking stick we keep handy - works wonders :p

Jan

Too funny when they get to be too smart for their own good!!! :roflmao:

I can't stand their little "running back and forth' games to evade capture either. Reasoning with them doesn't help, no matter how much one pleads with them to go the "right direction." I discovered that the yard stick works fairly well to guide them. I have no problems with Patch or Luna, but that Zappa has a mind of her own... :p

myheart

myheart wrote:
Too funny when they get to be too smart for their own good!!! :roflmao:

I can't stand their little "running back and forth' games to evade capture either. Reasoning with them doesn't help, no matter how much one pleads with them to go the "right direction." I discovered that the yard stick works fairly well to guide them. I have no problems with Patch or Luna, but that Zappa has a mind of her own... :p

myheart
*imagines myheart chasing rabbits around her home with a yardstick*

Hehe... I wish I could see that for real! We have a "bunny board" here. We put it from the wall to the side of the couch so the bunnies can't get into the dining room (the couch/wall form a little entryway). When I need to herd the buns back, I used the smaller side of the board and scoot them along.

kherrmann3 wrote:
*imagines myheart chasing rabbits around her home with a yardstick*

It's just too aggrivating to imagine.... :grumpy:That Zappa will cover the same path so many times to avoid me, that the "bunny stick" becomes the last and final option. I know the chase upset her also because she grunts and thumps the entire time. But she just doesn't take the hint that it's bed-time some nights.

Patrick is so easy... he comes when he is called.... :D

Your buns are so cute I love the animation pictures.

Have to check that site out.

Great blog

Thanks Kat for the compliments about my Babies.

Here are a few pictures i took of Wilbur.

DSC05818.jpg

DSC05817.jpg

DSC05816.jpg

DSC05815.jpg

DSC05813.jpg

DSC05812.jpg

Gosh he's so dang cute if I may say so myself.

Enjoy

Thanks Jan, yes Wilbur looks like a big cuddly teddy bear but only with Jackie.

The two of them do not like human contact. You should see when I try to catch them to brush them, I look like an idiot runnig around their room after them.

Kelly you are right I think that's all the 2 of them do is eat and sleep. LOL

Susan :)

Ijust took a few pictures of the babies.

This is Jackie sitting in the bowl of hay. She drives me nuts because she pees in it sometimes.

DSC05930.jpg

DSC05931.jpg

Jackie in the litter box, I only had to move her 4 times from the bowl.

DSC05933.jpg

DSC05935.jpg

Wilbur wasn't very co-operative tonight.

DSC05938.jpg

My Beautiful Daisy Mae

DSC05939.jpg

DSC05940.jpg

Winston & Vega 2 more not co-operating with the photographer.

DSC05946.jpg

DSC05948.jpg

Winston giving kisses.

DSC05949.jpg

Winston wanting kisses but not getting them.

DSC05950.jpg

Enjoy

Awwwwwwwh so cute!!! Your Daisy Mae reminds me of Fluffball the bottom of her face is the same shape :hearts: so cute!!!
And I love Wilburs face markings :hearts:

x

Latest posts

Back