Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks myheart, I think you are talking a bout the picture where she has the "Donald Trump" swoosh across her forehead. LOL

Crystal glad to hear your hubby is as "Crazy" about bunnies as Chris. He loves them to pieces.

Chris had his treatment for his Thyroid yesterday so he can't touch the babies or me for about a week. I think him not touching/holding the babies is worse than not touching me. LOL

Pictures of the Dutchess sleeping. Isn't she just an Angel.

DSC05320.jpg

DSC05321.jpg

DSC05322.jpg

And a few of my precious Winston & Vega.

DSC05319.jpg

DSC05318.jpg

DSC05316.jpg

DSC05315.jpg

DSC05319.jpg

DSC05313.jpg

Their all on diets as they have become very round. I'm going to set up a run outside in the summer so they can get exercise. Now if only summer would come.

Enjoy

Susan:)

Hi Soooska! It's great seeing your bunnies again especially Winston. I remember when you got him, he was so striking, at first I thought he was a GP. Your bunnies look wonderful.

I took some pictures of the Babies fromthe last few days.

Wilbur

DSC05370.jpg

DSC05369.jpg

The Love Bunnies

DSC05368.jpg

DSC05367.jpg

DSC05366.jpg

"The Baby" Buttercup

DSC05365.jpg

DSC05364.jpg

DSC05361.jpg

DSC05360.jpg

Enjoy

Well I finally got my computer back so I can post LOTS of picture.

[align=center]Daisy Mae's Day At Her Daddy's Spa[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05334.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05335.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05337.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05339.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05340.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05345.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05350.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05351.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05353.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05354.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05356.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05359.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]Enjoy[/align]
[align=left]Susan:)[/align]

Next we have,

[align=center]Vega In Daddy's Arms[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05386.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05385.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05387.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Jackie in Daddy's Arms[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05371.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05372.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Buttercup In Daddy's Arm and On Pillow[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05378.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05376.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05375.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]
DSC05331-1.jpg
[/align]
[align=left]Enjoy[/align]
[align=left]Susan:)[/align]

Susan, your bunnies are all so photogenic! All very strikingly handsome (or beautiful, depending upon gender ;)). I'm sending some :pray: for Buttercup; what an absolute charm he is! Still amazed at his age, as I've never had a rabbit live past 7 (though have heard of some who are still going strong in their teens :shock:). He certainly is living a wonderful life with you and Chris, as are all your bunnies. Big hugs and nose scritches for everybody! :)

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Now some more pictures of my "My Baby" "Pure Innocence"

DSC05432.jpg

DSC05431.jpg

DSC05426.jpg

DSC05425.jpg

And of Winston & Vega

DSC05434.jpg

DSC05437.jpg

DSC05444.jpg

DSC05436.jpg

DSC05444.jpg

Enjoy

I had just clicked in on your blog and had the first pic of Buttercup on the screen, when one of the students walked past and said, "Awe, what a cute rabbit..." She had the most liltingtone to her voice as she said it that I could help but think she was completely impressed with Buttercup's cuteness.

Is Buttercup a little pillow magnet? All of his pics show him living the good life lounging on a pillow of some sort. Lucky little bunner...!!! :DHe knows he has his slaves in their place, doesn't he?

I love all of Winston and Vega's pictures. It is so heartwarming to see cuddling bunners, isn't it? One just can't help but say, "Awe..." I don't know what I would do if I didn't get to see cuddling bunners throughout the day. That's when I get to say to myself that I am one lucky bunny-mom to have such precious fur-babies who love each other.

myheart

Myheart, sorry I didn't respond earlier, I'm still not getting email notifications that I have responses.

Thanks for the compliments on the Babies. Yes Buttercup is a real pillow magnet. He just loves laying on them. Of course I made all the pillows and blankies for him and all the rest of them.

Wilbur and Jackie love their Blankies too. Daisy Mae sleeps on her blankies, only Winston and Vega tend to scrunch them all up and pee pee on them. Those little monkeys.

Latest posts

Back